Hello everyone. I have several questions regarding the review of contract before signing.
1. Did you review your contract right before signing in the office or did you ask that the contract be sent to you or a copy be given to you so that you can review at home before signing?
2. Is it ok to ask for a copy and review the contract at home before signing it?
3. Did you ask another person, eg a colleague, lawyer etc., to look at the contract before signing? Is it really needed?
4. Do you have a no compete clause? How many miles and years?
5. What are the provisions in the contract that need to be reviewed thoroughly.
Thank you. :)