[color=#500050]thank you to both of you for replying. i really appreciate it!
amanda_joan91, i've heard the same from my friends in ma, so it's no surprise to me :) , and thank you for your input. best of luck to you when applying to the program!
also, bluesunrise, i have a slew of questions i was hoping you could answer. i know you're probably extremely busy, but if you could respond to any of the following i would really appreciate it. [color=#500050]
1. i've chosen to live in the borysek 6 person suites, any experience or insight on the living situations within the borysek living and learning center?
[color=#500050]2. how is the whole clinical experience, when do they start, how is the process of being placed?
3. would it be difficult getting to clinicals and doing routine things such as grocery shopping without a car? i don't plan on bringing a vehicle and was hoping that the public transportation would be dependable (coming from chicago, i've always used public trans).
4. how is the program in terms of difficulty/workload, teaching quality, advising, career development, etc? my background is in biochemistry and biology so i'm hoping my strong science background will help me through the program.
5. what is your educational/career background, and why did you choose mcphs?
[color=#500050]6. pros and cons to the program?
7. do you know the first time pass rate on the nclex? as a "senior" in the program, do you feel prepared to enter the profession and take the nclex?
8. since the class size of the accelerated bsn program is small, how is the interaction between faculty and staff? are they approachable and available for help when needed? how are classes and the learning environment?
[color=#500050]9. what is your typical week like?
lastly, i have some questions about finances, but since they may be too personal, i understand if you won't want to answer them:
1. how did you fund your education? i'm trying to apply for scholarships now to help ease the financial load.
2. have you heard anything about the nsp or federal loan forgiveness program?
3. do you have any tips on how to fund one's education in the program?
thank you so much!