I know this is not a negative thing but its a position i have found myself in and am unsure what to do about it! I really want to work in critical care. I interviewed for a GN job on a Med/Tele unit about 2 weeks ago and had not heard back from them and in the meantime i received a call from another hospital to set up a interview for a GN ICU position. I got a call today offering me a position on the Med/Tele unit, however i have an interview already schedule for wednesday for the ICU! I asked them when they needed an answer for the Med/Tele job and they said by the end of the day Tuesday. How should i approach this situation? Should i talk to the director of the Med/Tele unit and tell her about the other interview and ask if i can have a decision to her by Friday? Should i just call the place i have an interview at and tell them thank you for the offer i have already accepted another position? I cant just let one position go for the opportunity of another position so im not sure what to do! Any advice would be great!