Jump to content


ward, opd
  • Joined:
  • Last Visited:
  • 2


  • 0


  • 580


  • 0


  • 0


jay1966 specializes in ward, opd.

jay1966's Latest Activity

  1. jay1966

    CNA in the USA??

    Hi to you all! so the question is... is there a call for mere CNA's (HCA in the uk) in the USA? if so any advice would be great, if not thank you for letting me know in advance:spin: Jay
  2. jay1966

    Hi From across the pond!

    Hello All! Im a Male Auxiliary Nurse Living in the UK (Healthcare Assistant or HCA as we are using now in the NHS if you have heard off it?). I would like to know what my equivilent is called in the USA? I worked on wards for 3½ years and now I'm in the outpaitents dept and have been here for 18 months. Many Thanks Your friend from acroos the pond Jay