Jump to content

PA Graduate Registered Nurse Permit HELP


Can someone help me figure out where do I send the oficial transcript to the board. All the information they say is that my university has to send the transcripts directly to them. But my university only sends transcripts to an email or an address and the board doesn't provide one on their website. 

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 33 years experience.

I would have thought your university would know who to send transcripts to

I am out of state so my university doesn’t really know😂

SarHat17, ADN

Specializes in CVRU, Intermediate. Has 9 years experience.

Is the issue caused by you attending a school out of state (you are in PA, attending a FL school, for example)? And then you want to become licensed in PA, so the FL school needs to send transcripts to PA Board?

I would start by contacting the PA Board, I guess, and ask specifically for the email and mailing address. It seems odd to me that the school you are attending wouldn't have this type of contact information (or a way to obtain it) for all the states. If the school has out-of-state graduates, it seems reasonable to expect them to have that contact information necessary for all their degree programs, because I'm sure this happens with other students also. It might be an option to have the transcripts sent to you, and then you forward them on?

meanmaryjean, DNP, RN

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia. Has 44 years experience.

10 seconds of googling 

Here's the physical address: 2601 N 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA 17110