allnurses (Editorial Team / Admin)
The theme for Case Management Week is "Keeping the Person at the Heart of Collaborative Care."
To honor National Case Management Week 2023 (Oct. 8-14), the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) is highlighting the role of case managers as advocates of collaborative care.
Case Managers navigate care on behalf of the persons they work with, and they collaborate to create personalized paths for better care. Case Managers are change agents, ready to actively engage with other healthcare providers to achieve the best outcomes—and they are always focused on the central and important role of those they serve. To highlight the vital role of today's Case Managers, CCMC is sponsoring a contest so we can share your views and experience with others in the field.
We Want to Hear From You
The details of the contest are as follows:
- 4 winners - $200 Total Prizes
- CCMC will offer $50 VISA e-gift cards to 4 lucky winners
- Contest ends October 30, 2023
How to Participate:
To participate, answer the following questions (1 or all) for a chance to win a share of $200 in total prizes.
Questions can be answered in the comments of this article.
- What is the most important thing you do as a case manager to show those you serve that they are at the center of care?
- What three things should you always keep top of mind when guiding clients through the current healthcare system?
- In a few words, tell us how today's case manager can become a change agent within their organization.
- What three characteristics do you think are most valuable for those considering a career in case management?
The Commission for Case Manager Certification is the first and largest nationally accredited case management certification organization, credentialing more than 50,000 professional case managers and disability management specialists.
More Like This
allnurses specializes in Official allnurses account.