Licensing advice please!

  1. I'm graduating in May from out of state and am wondering if anyone had any advice about licensing. I'm hoping to take NCLEX ASAP after graduation to get it out of the way before moving back to MI. So I was wondering if it would be easier/quicker to become licensed out of state and transfer my license to MI, or get my ATT from MI and take the test out of state. Sorry, I know it's about as clear as mud. I won't be able to return to MI until about July so I definitely want to take NCLEX before then. Any input would be appreciated...Thanks!
  2. Visit Miargaarmiga profile page

    About Miargaarmiga

    Joined: Dec '10; Posts: 5; Likes: 1


  3. by   Jules Anne
    I would have your nclex result verified to MI. That would most likely be faster than waiting for your current state licensure and then verification of that license to MI for MI to take 6-8 weeks to process. GL!
  4. by   smitty10
    and Mi also requires fingerprinting. check out the website at
    hope this helps
  5. by   lizzy33
    What state are you coming from? MI takes about 2 months for your license to be endorsed from another state, but I also know that MI takes a really long time to get your ATT. So if you want to get the NCLEX out of the way, I would check with the state your currently in to see how long it would take to get an ATT if its fast go with that state and then endorse the license to MI ASAP.