Jump to content

Mercy College NY ABSN Fall 2020

Pre-Nursing   (2,313 Views | 44 Replies)

669 Profile Views; 78 Posts

Hello!

I wanted to create this group for those who applied to the ABSN program in the Bronx for  fall 2020 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nurse333 specializes in nursing.

27 Posts; 122 Profile Views

I applied! I submitted my application on November 1 but still haven't heard back. I noticed something on my portal was missing so I am trying to get it rectified now! Hopefully it doesn't mess me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

78 Posts; 669 Profile Views

Hi! I see you also applied to pace. I’m in the same boat. Waiting to hear for an interview for them and back from mercy. Isn’t it weird that they don’t look for recommendations? I tried uploading but it didn’t pop on my portal. Also when I talked to the admissions counselor.. he said we won’t hear till June 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nurse333 specializes in nursing.

27 Posts; 122 Profile Views

I think if you applied through the common app, if you have recommendations there then it gets sent to Mercy too (but I'm not 100% sure).

So nervous! I just tried to call him but he didnt answer so I left a message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Posts; 29 Profile Views

Hi! Does anybody know when is the deadline for Fall 2020? What are their pre-requisites grade requirements. Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 Posts; 164 Profile Views

On 2/11/2020 at 11:39 AM, nurse333 said:

I applied! I submitted my application on November 1 but still haven't heard back. I noticed something on my portal was missing so I am trying to get it rectified now! Hopefully it doesn't mess me up!

 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, Cajetan2 said:

Hi! I see you also applied to pace. I’m in the same boat. Waiting to hear for an interview for them and back from mercy. Isn’t it weird that they don’t look for recommendations? I tried uploading but it didn’t pop on my portal. Also when I talked to the admissions counselor.. he said we won’t hear till June 😱

Which program is better though? Pace vs Mercy if you were given the option  to choose one?

kindly enlighten the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 Posts; 548 Profile Views

Hi all! I applied to both Pace and Mercy and am still waiting to hear back. I've been worried about my application to Mercy because my checklist keeps changing. At first, it showed all of my documents were submitted. Then, I checked again last week and saw it said several of the documents were missing. I called the counselor and he said to ignore it, but I still uploaded extra copies to make sure.

 

Anyhoo, I want to wish everyone here the best of luck! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nurse333 specializes in nursing.

27 Posts; 122 Profile Views

1 minute ago, DreamCatcher215 said:

Hi all! I applied to both Pace and Mercy and am still waiting to hear back. I've been worried about my application to Mercy because my checklist keeps changing. At first, it showed all of my documents were submitted. Then, I checked again last week and saw it said several of the documents were missing. I called the counselor and he said to ignore it, but I still uploaded extra copies to make sure.

 

Anyhoo, I want to wish everyone here the best of luck! 🙂

What documents were you suddenly missing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

78 Posts; 669 Profile Views

7 minutes ago, DreamCatcher215 said:

Hi all! I applied to both Pace and Mercy and am still waiting to hear back. I've been worried about my application to Mercy because my checklist keeps changing. At first, it showed all of my documents were submitted. Then, I checked again last week and saw it said several of the documents were missing. I called the counselor and he said to ignore it, but I still uploaded extra copies to make sure.

 

Anyhoo, I want to wish everyone here the best of luck! 🙂

Did you hear from Pace yet? I’m in the same boat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 Posts; 548 Profile Views

36 minutes ago, Cajetan2 said:

Did you hear from Pace yet? I’m in the same boat!

No 😣, I haven't. I'm still waiting to hear from them too! Hope you hear back soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

78 Posts; 669 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, DreamCatcher215 said:

No 😣, I haven't. I'm still waiting to hear from them too! Hope you hear back soon!

I have my interview on the 10th 😓so far and so nerve racking! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.