Jump to content

MERCY ABSN Spring 2021

Hi,

I plan on applying for the Spring 2021 ABSN program at Mercy College in the BRONX, NY. I'm sure there are many students looking for advice and support from other potential students as well. Feel free to leave any helpful tips, comments and the struggles that you may come across while applying.

I am also planning on applying to Mercy from Spring 2021? But the application for that isn't available yet right?

4 hours ago, bubblegumpink said:

I am also planning on applying to Mercy from Spring 2021? But the application for that isn't available yet right?

I am too!! That application won't be available until August.

Would you mind sharing your GPA? How was the application process? I am looking to apply for the fall of 2021.

Hi guys, im also going to be applying for Spring 2021. Glad to find this thread! I’ve been on the forums for last years cohort and the insight is super helpful.

I will be applying for Spring as well.

Daisy718

Specializes in Nursing.

Hi All,

I will be applying for Spring as well (Bronx Campus). I believe the application will be available in August. Glad I ran across this thread!

Hey, im applying for the Spring 2021 session. Has anybody started the application yet? I still don’t see it.

39 minutes ago, Slimsim25 said:

Hey, im applying for the Spring 2021 session. Has anybody started the application yet? I still don’t see it.

Hey, I sent my mine the other day. It should be there. I applied as a transfer and then selected the accelerated program for program choice. I still have to upload my resume. But those supplemental documents can be uploaded after as indicated. Good Luck!

20 hours ago, Slimsim25 said:

Hey, im applying for the Spring 2021 session. Has anybody started the application yet? I still don’t see it.

Hey, I also submitted mines in. It opened this week. Did you ever find the application and apply? Good luck to all of you

Finishing up my app. Anyone know how long it takes to get a response?

On 8/5/2020 at 6:16 PM, KayS said:

Hey, I also submitted mines in. It opened this week. Did you ever find the application and apply? Good luck to all of you

On 8/4/2020 at 10:45 PM, Journe24 said:

Hey, I sent my mine the other day. It should be there. I applied as a transfer and then selected the accelerated program for program choice. I still have to upload my resume. But those supplemental documents can be uploaded after as indicated. Good Luck!

Thank you so much I found it

On 8/5/2020 at 6:16 PM, KayS said:

Hey, I also submitted mines in. It opened this week. Did you ever find the application and apply? Good luck to all of you

Yes I found it. Thank u. I’m finishing up Microbiology now. Next week is my last week. So I’ll send in my application then.

I was told that decisions will be by Nov 30.

Hi everyone!

Im also planning on applying to Mercy for Spring 2021! Currently finishing up 2 prereqs this month and then applying!

so I just got an email from one of my recommenders that the link to submit a recommendation on the mercy website isn't working. anyone else have this issue?

21 minutes ago, bubblegumpink said:

so I just got an email from one of my recommenders that the link to submit a recommendation on the mercy website isn't working. anyone else have this issue?

I didn't have this issue but I would try to resend the recommendation email request and if that doesn't work you should contact Admissions.

Hey guys,

anyone know how much tuition is for Mercy ABSN? and if they take courses from Portage Learning?

16 minutes ago, ValH said:

Hey guys,

anyone know how much tuition is for Mercy ABSN? and if they take courses from Portage Learning?

I was told that the program is about $55K.

Do you guys know of any other programs in NY or NJ with similar pre-reqs as MC?

2 hours ago, KayS said:

Do you guys know of any other programs in NY or NJ with similar pre-reqs as MC?

pace, stony, hunter

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK