Memorial Hermann Fall 2020

Posted

You are reading page 3 of Memorial Hermann Fall 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Has anyone who applied for Pediatric IMU as first choice not recieved the behavioral assessment? I recieved the email saying they recived my choices and then another email saying when I would hear back for virtual match day but have not recieved a behavioral assessment!

On 6/2/2020 at 1:14 PM, nursingstudent12345x said:

Has anyone who applied for Pediatric IMU as first choice not recieved the behavioral assessment? I recieved the email saying they recived my choices and then another email saying when I would hear back for virtual match day but have not recieved a behavioral assessment!

I applied to the pediatric IMU as my first choice on May 23rd and received the behavioral assessment on May 28th. Did you try checking your spam folder maybe?

Hey guys. I applied this past Spring but was not selected, so I'm reapplying for this cohort. Not sure if any of y'all did the same, but the people I know (including me) who applied and completed the behavioral assessment in the past don't seem to be getting it again. In case that helps anyone.

I applied to TMC Sarofim Heart ICU as first choice and TIRR as second choice. Anyone else apply to Sarofim?

20 hours ago, scrubz55 said:

I applied to the pediatric IMU as my first choice on May 23rd and received the behavioral assessment on May 28th. Did you try checking your spam folder maybe?

I ended up getting it, the recruiter had to resend it. Not sure why I didn't get it the first time LOL.... Thank you!! 🙂

Hey guys! We should hear if we get selected for an interview starting this Friday so good luck to all of us! 🌻💛

1 minute ago, NurseNA said:

Has anyone heard from MH yet?

Not me

1 hour ago, NurseNA said:

Has anyone heard from MH yet?

I checked my status and im no longer under consideration for my 1st choice so holding out for my 2nd hopefully

I just checked my status and the top 2 choices I picked status shows: Application received but my New Grad RN application says - No longer under consideration... Anyone else like this? I don't know if this means I don't qualify all together or if I'm OK so ar.

3 minutes ago, csk586 said:

I just checked my status and the top 2 choices I picked status shows: Application received but my New Grad RN application says - No longer under consideration... Anyone else like this? I don't know if this means I don't qualify all together or if I'm OK so ar.

I have the same thing as well!

2 minutes ago, dorkyhades said:

I have the same thing as well!

Mine did that not long after I applied so I think everyone's does that.

8 minutes ago, csk586 said:

I just checked my status and the top 2 choices I picked status shows: Application received but my New Grad RN application says - No longer under consideration... Anyone else like this? I don't know if this means I don't qualify all together or if I'm OK so ar.

I have the same thing.. I don't think that means anything since it has been like that since they split the original application into your top 2 choices.