Jump to content

Loma Linda Children’s Hospital (LLUCH) RN Residency - Fall 2020

You are reading page 3 of Loma Linda Children’s Hospital (LLUCH) RN Residency - Fall 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

17 minutes ago, heartt_k said:

Hi guys,

I just got a call for an interview on June 1st! (I applied to the Step Down Unit).

Ahh!! Congratulations! Crossing my fingers for us all 😊

mmcu_RN has 2 years experience as a ADN.

29 minutes ago by heartt_k   

Hi guys,

I just got a call for an interview on June 1st! (I applied to the Step Down Unit).

 

Awesome!! Congratulations! That's great and exciting news! Hopefully we all receive a call soon as well. Good luck guys!

@heartt_k: Did they just call you? And is it an in person interview or over the phone? 

3 hours ago, mmcu_RN said:

29 minutes ago by heartt_k   

Hi guys,

I just got a call for an interview on June 1st! (I applied to the Step Down Unit).

 

Awesome!! Congratulations! That's great and exciting news! Hopefully we all receive a call soon as well. Good luck guys!

@heartt_k: Did they just call you? And is it an in person interview or over the phone? 

Yes the hiring manager just called me. She said it would be done via Zoom.

newnurse21 has 2 years experience.

Has anyone heard anything from the acute peds unit? I’m so nervous and just want to see if anyone has heard ANYTHING! 

On 5/5/2020 at 1:57 PM, futurernmd said:

I applied to the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology ICU and today got the update that my application was sent to the hiring manager.

I also applied to the Hem/Onc unit and my app was sent to the hiring manager on May 5. Have you heard anything else? 🙂

1 hour ago, bayleroni said:

Has anyone heard anything from NICU?

I have not heard anything yet, status still the same. 

mmcu_RN has 2 years experience as a ADN.

@Lindsaygee - Oh no! Sorry to hear. So they're sending out rejection letters as well? Well, that's good to know so we all know right away. The best of luck to you and everyone else! Keep the applications going! 😅

GrenIedGal has 1 years experience as a BSN, RN.

My app never changed from 'active' draft submission, oddly. Wonder if I'll get a rejection. Good luck to all! 🙂

6 hours ago, Lindsaygee said:

Just got a rejection for the birth center. Good luck everyone! On to the next!

I'm sorry 😞 My friend who did practicum at the total birth center also got a rejection letter. I guess there were so many applicants /: but I see you in the other new grad chats and hope you get hired somewhere! 🙂

42 minutes ago, heartt_k said:

I'm sorry 😞 My friend who did practicum at the total birth center also got a rejection letter. I guess there were so many applicants /: but I see you in the other new grad chats and hope you get hired somewhere! 🙂

Dang! It really is rough out here. I've been on the hunt since December so I'm praying for something! Thank you so much 🙂 

8 hours ago, Rebecca Rogers New Grad RN said:

I also applied to the Hem/Onc unit and my app was sent to the hiring manager on May 5. Have you heard anything else? 🙂

No updates. My app still says sent on may 5

Has anyone who applied to the Birthing Center been contacted?

I know some people are beginning to get rejections, but I have not received any good or bad news yet, and my app hasn't been updated since May 5th 😨

mitchmaberry has 1 years experience.

Has anyone heard from the Cardiac PICU?

On 5/29/2020 at 3:47 PM, mitchmaberry said:

Has anyone heard from the Cardiac PICU?

Someone I know did get a call last week for an interview for CT ICU.

newnurse21 has 2 years experience.

Anything from acute peds? 😩

hhudson specializes in NICU.

11 minutes ago, MG123 said:

Has anyone heard from the NICU? 

I just got a call to schedule an interview today.

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK