Jump to content

KPSAN 2021

Posted

You are reading page 3 of KPSAN 2021. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

by HTHT HTHT (New) New Nurse

Specializes in MICU. Has 4 years experience.

NurseKayla3149

Specializes in CVSICU.

I'm getting so antsy to hear back from KPSAN/CSU! I check my e-mail so often lately haha

Tbzoom

Specializes in MICU. Has 6 years experience.

I have a feeling that we’ll hear about the interview today or Monday 😫

CVICURN17, BSN

Specializes in CVICU.

I sure hope so!!😩

Tbzoom

Specializes in MICU. Has 6 years experience.

Nothing!

SquirrelRN304, BSN

Specializes in CTICU. Has 6 years experience.

Just got the email for interview! 🤩

LoopyBullet, RN

Has 6 years experience.

Got an interview invite for February! Looking at previous threads, it sounds like this interview process isn’t as laid back as other schools where I’ve interviewed, haha.

Regardless, good luck everybody!

SquirrelRN304, BSN

Specializes in CTICU. Has 6 years experience.

This years interview is being conducted via zoom. I’m really curious to see how much their traditional interview process is going to be maintained or modified. Either way, time to do some interview prep! 

Cdfs, MSN

Specializes in Critical Care. Has 12 years experience.

Second year in a row I didn’t get an interview. Just found out today 😭😭😢😢.... that is truly amazing for those of you that did... it’s so hard! Congratulations 

SquirrelRN304, BSN

Specializes in CTICU. Has 6 years experience.

The email does ask us to confirm or decline interview in the portal. I imagine there will be more interview invite once some people decline! 
Don’t be discouraged! 

LoopyBullet, RN

Has 6 years experience.

For those who have an interview, have you applied to CSU Fullerton via LiasonCAS yet? I'm having problems and can't find CSU Fullerton's DNP nurse anesthesia program in LiasonCAS for Fall 2021 under the list of Fullerton's graduate programs.

I'll email KPSA if I can't figure it out this weekend, but I hope someone here can help.

NursingDevil, BSN

Has 3 years experience.

16 minutes ago, LoopyBullet said:

For those who have an interview, have you applied to CSU Fullerton via LiasonCAS yet? I'm having problems and can't find CSU Fullerton's DNP nurse anesthesia program in LiasonCAS for Fall 2021 under the list of Fullerton's graduate programs.

I'll email KPSA if I can't figure it out this weekend, but I hope someone here can help.

I submitted mine already and can walk you through it if you'd like! Just PM me. There's also that PDF we got that walks you through it as well if you didn't see that!

13 hours ago, Cdfs said:

Second year in a row I didn’t get an interview. Just found out today 😭😭😢😢.... that is truly amazing for those of you that did... it’s so hard! Congratulations 

Keep your head up! Do you know for sure you didn't get an interview?

Edited by NursingDevil

LoopyBullet, RN

Has 6 years experience.

5 minutes ago, NursingDevil said:

I submitted mine already and can walk you through it if you'd like! Just PM me. There's also that PDF we got that walks you through it as well if you didn't see that!

Keep your head up! Do you know for sure you didn't get an interview?

Ah thank you. Actually, I just realized I answered the last question about needing a visa wrong, which precluded me from adding CSU's program on my profile. Thank you, though!

OK so I wasnt expecting to get an interview but I somehow did, I wanted to ask if anyone has interviewed before? Is it a more personal interview or do they question your critical care knowledge? 

NursingDevil, BSN

Has 3 years experience.

From past threads, it’s a four step interview. First an individual interview with the panel, individual critical care test, group interview, then you end it with a writing sample. Being that it is a zoom interview this year, I’m not sure what it’ll be like but I know it’ll be intense regardless. The admissions department lets you know what to prepare for and to expect a challenging interview from what I’ve heard

LoopyBullet, RN

Has 6 years experience.

On 12/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, NursingDevil said:

From past threads, it’s a four step interview. First an individual interview with the panel, individual critical care test, group interview, then you end it with a writing sample. Being that it is a zoom interview this year, I’m not sure what it’ll be like but I know it’ll be intense regardless. The admissions department lets you know what to prepare for and to expect a challenging interview from what I’ve heard

When you say that the admissions department lets us know, do you mean they send an email in advance to let us know what's going on? I suppose our interviews will be somewhat different from prior years, given it's a remote process.

NursingDevil, BSN

Has 3 years experience.

3 minutes ago, LoopyBullet said:

When you say that the admissions department lets us know, do you mean they send an email in advance to let us know what's going on? I suppose our interviews will be somewhat different from prior years, given it's a remote process.

Yes they email us what we need to know about the interview so we aren’t completely blindsided but mention it’s tough. Not sure what they’ll do this year though.

LoopyBullet, RN

Has 6 years experience.

Anyone know how many of us are being interviewed?