Jump to content

KPSAN 2021

Posted
HTHT HTHT (New) New Nurse

Specializes in MICU. Has 4 years experience.

Hi Everyone,

I’m just starting this thread for everyone that is or will be applying to Kaiser Permanente Cal State Fullerton CRNA program this year. I completed the preliminary application application, but yet to receive the notice to start the secondary application. I emailed admission and they said there may be delays due to COVID. Let me know what you guys are experiencing.

Applied when the apps first opened! Haven’t heard back either yet!

SICURNtoSRNA

Specializes in TSICU, CTSICU. Has 5 years experience.

Same here. Applied the weekend it opened and haven't heard anything!

Hello. Have you guys heard anything? I still haven't heard anything from the program... I submitted the preliminary application a couple days after it opened.

SICURNtoSRNA

Specializes in TSICU, CTSICU. Has 5 years experience.

10 hours ago, windchime said:

Hello. Have you guys heard anything? I still haven't heard anything from the program... I submitted the preliminary application a couple days after it opened.

Hi! - I submitted the prelim application as well around the same time (weekend after it opened) and haven't heard anything as of yet. I'm assuming things are probably delayed a little bit with everything currently going on. Has anyone else heard back yet?

HTHT

Specializes in MICU. Has 4 years experience.

I just got an email and my documents will be reviewed “very soon” and will receive an email notification. FYI I applied the day the application opened

32 minutes ago, HTHT said:

I just got an email and my documents will be reviewed “very soon” and will receive an email notification. FYI I applied the day the application opened

I just got the same email also. Hopefully we'll hear back soon! Thank you for the update. 🙂

HTHT

Specializes in MICU. Has 4 years experience.

Just got my email to get through the next application.

6 minutes ago, HTHT said:

Just got my email to get through the next application.

Congratulations! Is the application open for you in the portal as well? I haven't heard anything yet. 😞

HTHT

Specializes in MICU. Has 4 years experience.

5 minutes ago, windchime said:

Congratulations! Is the application open for you in the portal as well? I haven't heard anything yet. 😞

Hey Windchime,

Yes, The portal is now open for me. I think they are finally rolling out emails for everyone who first did the pre-application weeks ago. I did turn in the pre-application on the first day it opened. So give it a few more days and yours should come soon considering that you applied a few days after it opened.

7 minutes ago, HTHT said:

Hey Windchime,

Yes, The portal is now open for me. I think they are finally rolling out emails for everyone who first did the pre-application weeks ago. I did turn in the pre-application on the first day it opened. So give it a few more days and yours should come soon considering that you applied a few days after it opened.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully, I'll hear something by next week. Thanks a lot for the update. 😃

SquirrelRN304, BSN

Specializes in CTICU. Has 6 years experience.

I submitted info for preliminary screen the first day and I was notified I qualify to apply last week. So working on putting the application together now.

NursingDevil, BSN

Has 3 years experience.

Hey everyone! I submitted my application with my references just a few days ago. The wait continues.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:00 PM, NursingDevil said:

Hey everyone! I submitted my application with my references just a few days ago. The wait continues.

Same. The wait continues.

8vi8, BSN, RN

Specializes in SICU/CEN, CCRN-CMC-CSC.

Just submitted my application with the references! Good luck everyone! 

LoopyBullet, RN

Has 6 years experience.

Applying for this non-priority application cycle due 10/31/2020. Good luck, everyone! (not too much luck though, hahah)

HTHT

Specializes in MICU. Has 4 years experience.

@johnjohn1981 I was told that they invites came out late Nov early Dec. last year.