Jan 31, '07
My 80 y/o parents are having us all over for the Super Bowl, Pizza, Snacks, etc...I'm looking forward to it. They have a new 62" HDTV.
I don't know who I'll be routing for yet. The Titans are rivals of the Colts so I really don't want to rout for them but on the other hand I have no warm and fuzzies for the Bears. Just made up my mind. Colts=AFC as do the Titans so I'll rout for the Colts. After all, Peyton used to be our QB "UT Knoxville". Go COLTS!!!
Last edit by DutchgirlRN on Jan 31, '07
: Reason: Spelling
Feb 1, '07
You're not really a Colts fan if you,
- Have ever watched a home game indoors
- Can't quote at least one line from the movie Diner
- Pronounce "water" without a "d" sound
- Refer to this year's AFC Championship as "The greatest game ever played".
- Don't know Artie Donovan's number.
- Think steamed crabs or raw oysters are gross.
- Don't know where to find the "World's largest outdoor insane asylum"
- Believe Superbowl III wasn't fixed
- Can't sing The Baltimore Colts Marching Song.
- Have ever used Mayflower for a move.
There can be no compromise with evil.
A pox on the house of Irsay.
RN, CFRN, EMT-P
Writing from the Ninth Circle
Last edit by pfitz1079 on Feb 2, '07
: Reason: typo