I just failed the CPNRE! :(

World Canada CRNE

Published

You are reading page 2 of I just failed the CPNRE! :(

Toaster2k18

62 Posts

Hi Linzi, I remember your posts on starting on PN program and you made it! Do not be discouraged if you have not been successful first attempt. Do not look back. I used NCLEX-PN examination by Saunders 6th edition for CPNRE


How did you answer the questions? On the exam it's important to answer through ABC, and prioritize and answer through process of elimination.

How are you studying at the moment?

Shay2019

239 Posts

I just did my exam and think I failed! It was very tricky for me. I’m terrified

Shay2019

239 Posts

On 7/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, linzipinzi said:

Hey guys, I just got my results for the CPNRE exam that I took. I failed it! I’m feeling really discouraged because I thought I passed it for sure and I didn’t. I scored 99/170 which means I got 58%. It showed me the average score for cpnre is 120/170 so that’s 70%. Anyone know what I needed to pass? I am now considering taking this online course That will guarantee me passing the next time. It’s $1000 but it guarantees you 100% of passing and if I fail, money back guaranteed.

Any advice for me? Feeling so discouraged. ?

Hey did you go back and write it again?

Shay2019

239 Posts

On 9/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, Toaster2k18 said:

Hi Linzi, I remember your posts on starting on PN program and you made it! Do not be discouraged if you have not been successful first attempt. Do not look back. I used NCLEX-PN examination by Saunders 6th edition for CPNRE


How did you answer the questions? On the exam it's important to answer through ABC, and prioritize and answer through process of elimination.

How are you studying at the moment?

Hello, when did you write?

Shay2019

239 Posts

On 7/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, linzipinzi said:

Hey guys, I just got my results for the CPNRE exam that I took. I failed it! I’m feeling really discouraged because I thought I passed it for sure and I didn’t. I scored 99/170 which means I got 58%. It showed me the average score for cpnre is 120/170 so that’s 70%. Anyone know what I needed to pass? I am now considering taking this online course That will guarantee me passing the next time. It’s $1000 but it guarantees you 100% of passing and if I fail, money back guaranteed.

Any advice for me? Feeling so discouraged. ?

Did you take your exam again yet?

Toaster2k18

62 Posts

On 10/1/2019 at 4:01 PM, Shay2019 said:

Hello, when did you write?

I wrote it like January 2018 I think.. got my results mid february i believe.

Shay2019

239 Posts

13 minutes ago, Toaster2k18 said:

I wrote it like January 2018 I think.. got my results mid february i believe.

Did you write again since?

Shay2019

239 Posts

40 minutes ago, Toaster2k18 said:

I wrote it like January 2018 I think.. got my results mid february i believe.

Sorry I meant to say what’s the best material to study... I was asking Linzie if she wrote again.

Sher

26 Posts

@linzipinzi you said u scored 99/170 . I just received my results and it shows that I scored 107 however I dont see the average score. How did u calculate that ? I see my score of 107 and everything else in the bottom that is broken down like the knowledge and application, critical thinking , client age ect.... I'm just wondering how u calculated it? Its confusing because i see my score , max earn points and average score for passing candidates.

Kent321

52 Posts

13 minutes ago, Sher said:

@linzipinzi you said u scored 99/170 . I just received my results and it shows that I scored 107 however I dont see the average score. How did u calculate that ? I see my score of 107 and everything else in the bottom that is broken down like the knowledge and application, critical thinking , client age ect.... I'm just wondering how u calculated it? Its confusing because i see my score , max earn points and average score for passing candidates.

The passing score would be written somewhere ranging from 120 to 125. The score is predetermined before the exam.

Sher

26 Posts

@Kent321, @linzipinzi oh ok thanks for the reply. Did u attempt to do the cpnre again ? I need hope sigh*

Kent321

52 Posts

29 minutes ago, Sher said:

@Kent321, @linzipinzi oh ok thanks for the reply. Did u attempt to do the cpnre again ? I need hope sigh*

Yes. I understand the pain. I have been there and am waiting for the result. The test is not easy.

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X