Nurse and Home Care Forum Conference - Foxborough, MA
Here is a conference specifically tailored to the needs of home care professionals that use Meditech software.
The 2018 Nurse and Home Care Forum conference is designed for Nurse Informaticists, Nurse Executives, and Home Care Administrators. Hear from successful customers using Meditech expanse strategies for improving patient safety, care quality and patient outcomes. Get the latest updates in MEDITECH development service and marketing efforts. Network with leaders in the field as well as staff and peers while earning contact hours.
Registration and a Welcome luncheon is Wednesday, June 13th, at Noon. Pre-conference sessions begin at 1:00 p.m. The Networking session starts at 4:30 p.m.
Some Pre-Conference, Featured, and Education sessions are "Contact Hour Eligible".
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday, June 15, 2018, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
MEDITECH Conference Center
1 Constitution Way
Foxborough, MA. 02035
You can complete the Registration Form online.
- Transfer and Acute Hold Queue
- Transfer and Queued Future Orders
- Sepsis Management Toolkit Roundtable
- Improving Patient Engagement Rates with Meditech Expanse
- Clinical Decision Support and the Introduction of Medication Administration Record (MAR) Rules
- Ensuring Safe Medication Administration
- Mother/Baby Status Board
- Realizing the Potential of Surveillance
- ECQM updates
- Your Daily Dose of MACRA, MIPS and Meditech
- Prepare, Prevent, Respond: Cybersecurity for Nursing Professionals
- Surgical Services Panel Discussion
- Evidence-based Clinical Documentation Giving Time Back at the Bedside Through Efficient and Effective Documentation
- Diabetes Management Toolkit
- Clinical Transformation: Change Management in the Oncology Setting
- Quality Reporting in Business and Clinical Analytics
- Use of Meditech Mobile Application in Home Care
- Interdisciplinary Technology Streamlines Patient Care Documentation
- Restraints Management
- New Enhancement with Medication Reconciliation and Discharge
- Home Care Performer
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Journey to Nursing Documentation Redesign: Clinical Care Classification System
- Improved Communication for Enhanced Patient Safety in the Cancer Center
"Creating a Culture of Safety: An Organizational Transformation", by Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital President and CEO, Kim Hollon, FACHE. Safety in the home care industry is paramount to everyone.
"Sharing Proven Methods to Reduce Injury Rates for Both Patients and Staff", by CNO and Senior Vice President of Patient Services, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, Kim Walsh, BSN, RN. Staff injuries result in decreased productivity, downtime for staff and wait time for patients. It is very important to utilize the latest in safety equipment as well as safety protocols for both patients and staff.
Patricia A. McGaffigan, RN, MS, CPPS, Vice President of Patient Safety Programs at the Institute for Healthcare, will deliver the Keynote Address. The topic is, "Free from Harm: The Vital Role of Nursing". Evidence shows that the rates of error and harm in healthcare are too high. Patricia will identify essential success factors for reducing preventable healthcare errors and harm and highlight the key role of Nurses in accelerating safety.
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
35 Foxborough Blvd.
Foxborough, MA. 02035
Hotel Amenities and Other Information
- Fitness Center
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary parking
- Book by 5-22-18 to get a discounted rate
- Check-in 3 p.m.
- Check out 12 p.m.
- Boston Logan International
- TF Green Airport
MEDITECH Contact Information
Address: One MEDITECH Circle, Westwood, MA. 02090
A number of sessions have been designated "Contact Hour Eligible". Contact Sharon Collins, Senior Project Coordinator, Customer Programs and Event Strategy, for more information.
Over 100,000 people die each year in the United States hospitals due to medical errors which equals one in every 382 admissions. In 2014, Signature Healthcare took on this issue - safety as the number one priority given to decreasing sentinel events by 60-80% within the first two years. Join other healthcare professionals in learning how to be the safest and most efficient Nurse you can be.Last edit by Joe V on Jun 14