Quote from Corvette Guy
What zingers has the AHC Recruiter told you, LOL?
First note, thank you to admin for clearing up my foul language, I will watch it!!
I will list some of his zingers.
1. that the Army will ship me off as enlisted right away if I go via Army nurse candidate program and do not pass my nclex on the first try
2. that I would be better served by commisioning right now because he says my program is recognized, yet, I am not a nurse yet and have no pre-qualifying baccelaureate degree
3. that I needed to take the asvab in order to be able to enlist in the ANCP, so I did take it and did sufficient
4. that I would enlist as an E-3, yet I have a BA degree and in reality would enlist I think, as an E-4
5. he tried to give me the private benjamin line that I'd be living on base in incredible officer's housing, yet, since I thought that was so bogus I kept digging around as he kept insisting that Yes, I'd be on base in officer's housing with my three cats, yet, the base I am hoping for only allows two cats and lets face it, as a single non-dependant officer I would stand the least likely chance to go on base as it is
6. on my forms yesterday at Meps he had not only the Army checked but, also the Marines, I crossed them off as well as crossed of my incorrect address on every form
There are some more but, I really do not want to trust my application to him at all. What do you think?
Thank you for your time and help too.