Nursing school and weight gain? - page 3
So I've been reading the thread: "What did nursing school do to you?" and I'm getting worried because a common complaint was this 20+ lbs weight gain... What's with that? What would you say is... Read More
Aug 23, '11From: CA ; Joined: Jun '11; Posts: 11; Likes: 3I'm going on my fourth year this coming school year. So far, I've LOST weight throughout my entire years of being in nursing school. lol I guess what they meant about "gaining weight" is that more often, nursing students are constantly studying... so studying is greatly associated with eating more food.
Aug 27, '11Occupation: LVN grad From: US ; Joined: Dec '09; Posts: 76; Likes: 8use the 80/ 20 rule! it's easy! 80% of our body weight is a representation of our diet, and the remaining 20% is training! think about it! Eat healthy and in moderation, and you won't have any weight gain! HIIT( High Intensity Interval Training), is a quick effective way to not only burn calories, but raise your metabolism!