pen light attaches to stethoscope - where can I get one?

  1. I've seen some agency nurses that have a pen light type thing that attaches to their stethoscope and love that! They've always gotten them from drug reps. Anybody know where I can buy one?
  2. Visit LanaBanana profile page

    About LanaBanana

    Joined: Oct '05; Posts: 1,042; Likes: 15
    Specialty: Level III cardiac/telemetry


  3. by   flashpoint
    Check eBay...they have great drug rep stuff. Some of the uniform catalogs might have them too, but a lot of the drug rep stuff is pretty exclusive to drug reps. You could also check with your doctor...a lot of the stuff we got when I worked in the clinic ended up in a box in a closet because we ended up with so much of it.
  4. by   CritterLover
    do you mean pen lights with a key chain attachment?

    we used to get them from the organ transplant foundation several years ago, but they stopped giving them out.

    i found rayovac sells them in pairs. they use a aaa battery. don't work for very long, but they are cheap.
  5. by   flashpoint
    No...they attach to the tubing on the stethoscope...
  6. by   Mizzyfrufru
  7. by   flashpoint
    Ooops...they actually attach to the head of the stethoscope...I knew tubing didn't sound right...

  8. by   richardjboro1
    My Army Medical Recruiter had some. It rocks, even if it is CHEAP.
  9. by   royr
    I got mine for free attending a pulmanary awareness seminar. The pulmicort drug rep was giving them out for free, along with free expiration meters to test lung capacity. I got a nice pen as well. Students like me realy apreciate this type of stuff.
  10. by   all4schwa
  11. by   AllisonRN
    Please also try they have stethoscope lights and a variety of other items.

    The customer service is wonderful.