brain sheet for postpartum/antepartum please post

Specialties Ob/Gyn

Published

Specializes in OB.

hi, newbie here wanting ideas for a brain sheet. please post what you use.

thanks!

laura

what is a brain sheet?

Specializes in Community, OB, Nursery.

A brainsheet is what you use to take report, keep track of your pt's info, what they need, what's already done. Doubly nice when you have a mom and a baby to keep up with.

Specializes in L&D,- Mother/Baby.

I have one but I'll have to send it from work. You can private message me to let me know where to send it.

I just posted on the sticky thread about this...please forgive me. I would love to have a brain sheet sent to me. I already posted my email address on the other post, i tried to Private message but it wouldn't work. Thanks in advance.

Shannon

Specializes in OB, lactation.

Here are two of mine.

The first is an L&D one (two columns for 2 patients).

The second is a revised (more detailed) with ante/L&D on half the page and postpartum on the other half.

You could edit in Word for your needs :)

CheatsheetSimpleGeneric.doc

brain cramps... trying to repost that second file...

ok, here it is

CheatsheetGeneric.doc

Specializes in primary care, pediatrics, OB/GYN, NICU.

Love it! Thanks for posting it!

Specializes in Telemetry.

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!

Specializes in OB, inpatient and outpatient, research.

Thanks for sharing this! I have three that I made for AP, L&D, and PP but since our unit is LDRP, I may have 1 or 2 labor patients with 1 or 2 stable PP or AP patients which means I use 2 or 3 different sheets at times. I've been looking for a way to combine all of the necessary info applicable to all pts. I'll give yours a shot! Thanks a bunch!

I have actually revised it again but it's on my other computer that is not functioning at the moment... I'll try to remember to post it when/if I can :)

+ Add a Comment