Chem Fall 2007

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

Specializes in Cardiac Care.

I'm hoping we can make this a sticky and have a new Chem group for Fall 2007. I'm starting August 23. I'm taking Chem (of course), A&P 1, and Nutrition. Anyone else up for a Chem group?

Good Luck to us All!!:yeahthat:

I'm taking Intro to Organic and Biochemistry and class starts Thursday. I'm so dreading it, but if I can get through Physiology with a teacher who we called "Powerpoint Boy", I can get through anything.

What is a "sticky?"

Specializes in LTC & Med-Surg, L&D, Pre-Op Clinic.

I too, and taking Chem as well as Micro and Phil...

Good luck with your semester!

Specializes in ER/Ortho.

I am in....start Aug 27. I am taking chem, patho, end of life issues, and a microsoft office class.

I'm in, too. I'm taking Intro to Chem/Biochem/Org Chem and start on the 20th. It's been a LONG time since I've taken Chem, but this course is supposedly made for nursing-type students with little to no background in it. Good luck to all!

Specializes in Critical Care, Surgical ICU.

I am in as well!!! I hope we all excel in our classes this Fall.

Me too, along w/ anp.

I'm taking chemistry this fall also. Its been years since I've done chem. I'm hoping it will come back to me.

Specializes in med/surg.

Count me in. I'm taking Chemistry every Saturday 9-1, and A&P I every Friday. The lab part of Chemistry is making me nervous, I hope I don't blow up the school!

Specializes in acute care.

Count me in, I'm taking chemistry, biology, developmental psych and hopefully atatomy (my summer biology grade will determine whether or not I can take anatomy)

Anywhoo, I have never taken chemistry so I hope I make it!

I'm taking O-Chem this fall. Bought my $120 book today...yuck. I liked regular chem but have heard horror stories about this course. Not looking forward to the next 16 weeks.

I start intro to organic/bio chem on the 23rd. I've never had a chem lab before and I'm worried

+ Add a Comment