Ivy Tech Thread

U.S.A. Indiana

Published

I beefed up my summer course load and plan to take MAT 118, COM 102, and IVY 104, all online. Anyone else taking these?

Specializes in DD, HHC, Med Surg, PCU, Resource.

I thought I would start a post for us Ivy techers to post our acceptance letters.

I just got mine a few minutes ago! I'm going to start the PT ASN class in Logansport. I'm thrilled.

feel free to share your news so we can celebrate together!!!!

I thought I would start a post for us Ivy techers to post our acceptance letters.

I just got mine a few minutes ago! I'm going to start the PT ASN class in Logansport. I'm thrilled.

congrats!!!:yeah::nurse:

best of luck!!!

I am taking math 111 and soc 164 (multicultural study) this summer online. I will need 3 more co req's during ns. :smilecoffeeIlovecof

Congrats!!! I'm still waiting for Indy.

Part time ASN?

Thats cool. I did not know they had that available.

How long does the course take part time?

Brenda

I am taking math 111 and soc 164 (multicultural study) this summer online. I will need 3 more co req's during ns. :smilecoffeeIlovecof

Matilda,

Are you already in the NS? at the Info Session this week that they were no longer going to accept MAT 111 as a coreq, just 118, 117, or 136. They said they would "Grandfather" in some students but she wasn't sure of the details yet. I just thought I'd pass that along.

Specializes in DD, HHC, Med Surg, PCU, Resource.

Frog, it is 6 semesters fall, spring, & summer no breaks.

I am excited! the classes will be in the evening so I can keep my weekend job:)

This is the first time Logan is offering it. I know Wabash is also offering it. Kokomo is Full-time I do not know if they also offered PT. I only applied at Logan.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Can't wait to see all of your acceptance letters too!!!

I'm taking Math 118, English 111, and Anp I.

Specializes in MICU - CCRN, IR, Vascular Surgery.

I'm taking ANP2 and Technical writing both online this summer.

I took Math two semesters ago.......agr! Hate math!

I took the last Math 112 class before they changed it......no algebra at all in it! Loved it. I believe it is now Math 118?

They accepted it ok for my transitional program.

I am not sure why they stopped it/changed it?

It was ALOT easier than the algebra. :)

Now, I am taking the Chem on line this summer along with starting the transitional LPN-ASN next week.

Should be a busy 5 weeks!

Good luck to everyone. Just keep thinking........one day it will be SO worth it. :)

I was doing co-req's and pre-reqs for 18 months. I have finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Brenda

I've got: OB/Peds lecture & clinical

Med/Surg 2 lecture & clinical

Healthcare Concepts in Nursing

I'm off all day on Fridays!!!!!!!!!!

+ Add a Comment