Jump to content

CA - Livescan

Posted

Hello

Does anyone know what is the turnaround time for CA livescan to come back? my FBI was completed same day but my CA still says "In progress", they were both done 6/12. TIA

What do you mean by California says it is still in progress? It is being checked by the FBI and the DOJ. Mine was the same day for both. Maybe the weekend caused them to delay your DOJ one.

Good morning! I was reading another thread you posted on, and it looks like we both submitted the Breeze application around the same time. Have you heard back yet?

Hi, yes I did my application was approved on 7/21 received ATT next week. have yours updated?

17 minutes ago, NurseSJP20 said:

Hi, yes I did my application was approved on 7/21 received ATT next week. have yours updated?

If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application ?

Sorry meant to say received ATT the following day. here is my timeline:

  • 5/9 - Applied via breeze
  • 6/11 - Classmates received application approvals/ATTs
  • 6/13 - Notified by BRN that my livescan was never sent to DOJ
  • 6/14 - Did a new livescan - FBI cleared same day
  • 6/17 - DOJ cleared
  • 7/20 - Application approved
  • 7/21 - ATT from Pearson

12 hours ago, NurseSJP20 said:

Sorry meant to say received ATT the following day. here is my timeline:

  • 5/9 - Applied via breeze
  • 6/11 - Classmates received application approvals/ATTs
  • 6/13 - Notified by BRN that my livescan was never sent to DOJ
  • 6/14 - Did a new livescan - FBI cleared same day
  • 6/17 - DOJ cleared
  • 7/20 - Application approved
  • 7/21 - ATT from Pearson

Nice! Good luck with everything

@CNLES

Hi! found your thread. So my livescan was completed 6/18 but copy was never sent to BRN. I checked with BRN as I had a deficiency "copy of livescan form needed". The BRN customer service rep had me upload the form and escalated my case. He said 5-7 business days to review..... Wondering, does it really take that long for them to get back to you, once a deficiency is found?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Navelyn said:

@CNLES

Hi! found your thread. So my livescan was completed 6/18 but copy was never sent to BRN. I checked with BRN as I had a deficiency "copy of livescan form needed". The BRN customer service rep had me upload the form and escalated my case. He said 5-7 business days to review..... Wondering, does it really take that long for them to get back to you, once a deficiency is found?

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I had a friend who had a picture deficiency on her application, it was fixed within two days since he submitted his new picture right away. I'm not sure what would happen with fingerprinting. I am assuming the copy of the report was not submitted, but did the BRN receive the final report of your livescan ?

@CNLES

from what the rep told me. The paper that you take to go get fingerprinted & they give you 3 copy’s of Should have been faxed over. That is what I uploaded. I went to DOJ Website to check status of fingerprints & it shows “completed”. Praying they finalize my app sooner than 7 days! I start by new grad program for hospital ICU on 9/14. I need to test!

2 hours ago, Navelyn said:

@CNLES

from what the rep told me. The paper that you take to go get fingerprinted & they give you 3 copy’s of Should have been faxed over. That is what I uploaded. I went to DOJ Website to check status of fingerprints & it shows “completed”. Praying they finalize my app sooner than 7 days! I start by new grad program for hospital ICU on 9/14. I need to test!

I think we were supposed to upload that document with our application. I uploaded that copy when I submitted my application. Hopefully you will hear soon. There were dates to take the NCLEX tomorrow where I am at. Hopefully there will be available dates that will work with your timeline. 

4 hours ago, Navelyn said:

@CNLES

from what the rep told me. The paper that you take to go get fingerprinted & they give you 3 copy’s of Should have been faxed over. That is what I uploaded. I went to DOJ Website to check status of fingerprints & it shows “completed”. Praying they finalize my app sooner than 7 days! I start by new grad program for hospital ICU on 9/14. I need to test!

the livescan form that you took with you to get your livescan done should have been stamped with your ATI number on the bottom of page. you should scan and upload that on breeze. 

Update:

 

App approved!! waiting for ATT!

32 minutes ago, Navelyn said:

Update:

 

App approved!! waiting for ATT!

Yay! I'm glad you'll be able to retain your job offer. Congratulations!!