Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts™ CME Conference - Destin, FL
Skin, Bones, Hearts and Private Parts will be held June 11-14th in Destin, Florida.
As APRNs we all have educational needs and must fulfill our CME requirements. Why not take a look at a conference that combines several different topics and allows you to expand your knowledge? And while we are learning, why not enjoy scenery in a temperate climate? And to top it off, when the conference is over, we have the choice to expand our time to include a vacation. Why not bring the family, stay over, enjoy Florida and the wonderful sight-seeing and entertaining venues? Golf, swim, just relax - all are options for you and your family.
The perfect continuing education event for Nurse Practitioners and other healthcare colleagues, the Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts™ CME Conference truly offers it all. Held in sunny Florida in a first-class resort, attendees can network with other healthcare professionals from all over the United States. Earn up to 26 CME in topics ranging from dermatology to women's health. The conference is held in the Linkside Conference Center.
Conference Dates: June 11 - 14, 2018
Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort
9300 Emerald Coast Pkwy W.
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
- There are multiple room types to choose from starting at $194
- Prices do not include 12% resort fee or 11% tax
- Amenities include a golf course, 3 outdoor pools, full-service spa and salon, and Wi-Fi
- There are also several restaurants on site
- Breakfast is provided for all registered attendees
Use code - 23T8M4
Day 1: Dermatology - Kathleen Haycraft, DNP,FNP/PNP-BC, DCNP, FAADP
- Another Rash?
- Benign Cutaneous Neoplasm
- Malignant Cutaneous Neoplasm
- Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Blistering, Papulosquamous, Connective Tissue, and Alopecia
Day 2: Orthopedics - Larry Collins, PA-C, ATC
- Hi Grandma, why are you limping?
- Knee Immobilizers - Tool of the Devil?
- FOOSH - It Sounded Like a Fun Thing At time!
- So, This Won't Hurt a Bit, Eh?
- Sit Down, Stand Up, Bend Over
Day 3: Emergency Medicine/Cardiology - Daria Ruffolo, DNP, RN, CCRN, ACNP-B
- Intra Abdominal Hypertension and Abdominal Compartment Syndrome- The Big Squeeze
- Polypharmacy and the Elderly: A Bag Full of Pills
- Is Your Patient Ready For Surgery?
- An Update of an Age Old Question
Day 4: Women's Health - Denise Rizzulo, PHD, PAC
- Evidence Based Approach to Screening Transgender Patients
- Questions About Sex You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask
- What's Going On Down There?
- HPV: Here, There, Everywhere
- Full Conference - $875
- Daily - 445
For more information...
Contact us at 1-770-640-1022.
Come and Enjoy Destin!!
While you learn extraordinary things and network with other healthcare personnel, enjoy all that the world's luckiest fishing village has to offer - DESTIN! Once a small fishing village, Destin is now one of the most traveled cities in Florida. Located on a peninsula, it was originally a barrier island. While you are there in June, you can expect some rain through the sunshine and an average temperature of 87 degrees.
There are the usual water activities such as parasailing, deep sea fishing, and jet skiing. There are twelve beach accesses to get your feet wet, so bring your bathing suit and sunscreen. If fishing is your thing, make sure to charter a fishing vessel, or rent a pontoon boat that can accommodate fishing and partying.
Check out the Dolphin watch to see them play in the emerald water. Take a Destin History cruise and learn about the evolution of this small city. If you like parks, visit the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. But, whatever you do, get out there and see the city and eat in the local restaurants to find out what the charm of Destin is.Last edit by Joe V on Jun 14
Jun 9Occupation: allnurses Asst Community Manager, APRN Specialty: 25 year(s) of experience in Nephrology, Cardiology, ER, ICU ; From: US ; Joined: Apr '00; Posts: 53,691; Likes: 26,970Has anyone been to one of these conferences?
Must Read Topics