Long story short, I have applied for anesthesia school. A rep from the school contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in maybe starting this fall. I originally planned to start in the spring semester of next year, starting in February. Starting in the fall would mean starting in August...as in one month from now.It would require a great amount of juggling but I could do it. Do you all think I should go for it in the fall or wait until Jan? I won't be able to give my unit much notice, which upsets me because I don't want to put them in a tight situation. But I need to think of my future. Very curious to see what you all think I should do. I could live at home with the fam until I find a suitable place, so I could realistically manage starting in the fall.