I'd like to hear from other Wyo nursesRegister Today!
- by viking woman May 24, '05Hello all,
I'm new to the site after a 2 year absence and I am very impressed at how the site has developed into something really spectacular! I was just curious how many other Wyoming nurses are participating. I'm an LPN in Worland.....love to hear from you.
- 7,270 Views
- May 24, '05 by RoseyposeyI'm a student in Cheyenne.
- May 25, '05 by viking womanHiYa!
Are you an LPN student? I was just down your way last week, on the way to a week of fun and shopping in Denver (never been before). Thanks for the low fuel prices! I'm up here in Worland and OUCH on the price of fuel!
Quote from JKCMomI'm a student in Cheyenne.
- May 26, '05 by RoseyposeyI'm in an RN program. This was your first trip to Denver? I hope you had fun! I love to run away from home for the day to Denver. The lower downtown area has come along so nicely in the last ten years. I love going to shows at the Temple Buelle Theatre. There are such great malls - I like the Flat Irons and Park Meadows especially. (People who don't understand Wyoming probably wonder why we get so excited about a mall!!:chuckle )
- May 26, '05 by Blackcat99:hatparty: I left my heart in Wyoming. I will be going backto Wyoming in the future. I am stuck in Washington state now taking care of my mother who has Alzheimer's. I have lived in Evanston and Rawlins. Wyoming is the most beautiul state in the world!!!!! :hatparty:
- May 19, '06 by suezq14437Hey Black Cat, tell me about Evanston. I'm interviewing for a job there at the State Hosptial and am just wondering what the town is like.
- May 20, '06 by Blackcat99I use to work at the state hospital in Evanston. I love Evanston. It's a nice place to live and work. You'll love it!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
The recreation center has a great indoor pool and a great place to walk. On July 4th they have fantastic fireworks too!!!! The mexican restaurant is small but the food is great!!! I miss Evanston and seeing the beautiful mountains. I had a "great boss" when I worked at the state hospital. I was treated very well at the state hospital. Nice people.
- Aug 21, '07 by buttons65I'm a new grad (May 07) Weston County Hospital will hold my RN job until I pass boards. 1st try June 07, failed. 2nd try Aug 07, failed I'm very frustrated but will continue to follow my dream. I will not give up. Any suggestions for studying?