RN with DOH and MOH license in Dubai, UAE - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 8, '11 by joyweibany tips for the MOH-RN exam? is't computer based like NCLEX & HAAD or paper? can we use calculator, and compare to NCLEX & HAAD, is MOH harder or easier? any replies would be much appreciated..thanks
- Jun 22, '11 by cutiekhatehi im currently working here in abu dhabi as hotel nurse and im planning to take the haad exam exam this year..Just want to know the schedule and what are the things to prepare..thanks
- Jul 14, '11 by aila61hi! i would like to as regarding the licensing requirement of HAAD on having 2 yrs experience with at least 1 yr experience in MS. I called HAAD and asked if they would accept ER as MS experience. A girl named **** said that Yes they consider ER as MS. Is this true? because the agencies here in the Philippines is asking me to provide a COE with at least 1 yr MS. I took the HAAD exam because the girl named **** told me that they would be accepting ER experience.
I need some help regarding this issue. Thank you!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 14, '11 : Reason: name removed
- Jul 21, '11 by llupHi can I ask if its okay to indicate WORKING UNTIL PRESENT for my certificate of employment for DOH exam?since I'm still currently working now but I am already processing my papers for DFA autentication which would take 2-3 weeks.
- Jul 22, '11 by tobby_walteris there still hiring of nurses for UAE? which is better securing first the necessary document and take the haad exam prior applying? what reputable agency can you recommend? which exam is better of this three MOE, DOH, HAAD? a nurse here with 2yrs pure MS experience want to try my luck on the said country...
- Aug 1, '11 by llupQuote from windfreakzzHi wind! do I have to send all my documents to UAE embassy such as college documents, HS documents, prc documents and certificate of employment?first question.yup that the procedure for authentication, if you had coe it cost a lot in uae emabassy coe authentication cost 1700 each page..
- Aug 3, '11 by angelkatkatQuote from windfreakzzfirst question.yup that the procedure for authentication, if you had coe it cost a lot in uae emabassy coe authentication cost 1700 each page..
hello i would like to ask if anyone here knows how to get to uae embassy here in manila?!!!....
hope someone will help me answer my query!!!!....
- Aug 5, '11 by windfreakzzQuote from lluplast time i asked a friend who is currently working uae he said to me that i need to authenticate all documents almost 9 documents and will cost 15,400..and also one agency in malate also said taht i must all documents...Hi wind! do I have to send all my documents to UAE embassy such as college documents, HS documents, prc documents and certificate of employment?