RN with DOH and MOH license in Dubai, UAE - page 19
Hello to all nurses... dis is just helpful info 4 those hu r planning to go to Dubai..Please b4 u plan make sure u have the ff qualifications: prc license 2 yrs exp attested cert(school credentials) u must have these 3... Read More
- 0Jul 14, '11 by aila61hi! i would like to as regarding the licensing requirement of HAAD on having 2 yrs experience with at least 1 yr experience in MS. I called HAAD and asked if they would accept ER as MS experience. A girl named **** said that Yes they consider ER as MS. Is this true? because the agencies here in the Philippines is asking me to provide a COE with at least 1 yr MS. I took the HAAD exam because the girl named **** told me that they would be accepting ER experience.
I need some help regarding this issue. Thank you!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 14, '11 : Reason: name removed
- 0Jul 22, '11 by tobby_walteris there still hiring of nurses for UAE? which is better securing first the necessary document and take the haad exam prior applying? what reputable agency can you recommend? which exam is better of this three MOE, DOH, HAAD? a nurse here with 2yrs pure MS experience want to try my luck on the said country...
- 0Aug 1, '11 by llupQuote from windfreakzzHi wind! do I have to send all my documents to UAE embassy such as college documents, HS documents, prc documents and certificate of employment?first question.yup that the procedure for authentication, if you had coe it cost a lot in uae emabassy coe authentication cost 1700 each page..
- 0Aug 3, '11 by angelkatkatQuote from windfreakzzfirst question.yup that the procedure for authentication, if you had coe it cost a lot in uae emabassy coe authentication cost 1700 each page..
hello i would like to ask if anyone here knows how to get to uae embassy here in manila?!!!....
hope someone will help me answer my query!!!!....
- 0Aug 5, '11 by windfreakzzQuote from lluplast time i asked a friend who is currently working uae he said to me that i need to authenticate all documents almost 9 documents and will cost 15,400..and also one agency in malate also said taht i must all documents...Hi wind! do I have to send all my documents to UAE embassy such as college documents, HS documents, prc documents and certificate of employment?