I'm from Spain.Register Today!
- by OMG212 May 21, '04Hi!! I'm Oliver, I am from Europe (Spain) and now I live in GA (Lawrenceville) I'm nurse but I don't know what kind of here , I have been living in Lawrenceville for 5 months, In Spain, we don't have specaillity, We are general nurses, We studied in the University like here.
I'm so sorry for my english It's so bad, but I am learning.
I would like to talk about how is the nursery here. and if I will have oportunitys for to work here.
Thank you very much.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=67447©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,315 Views
- May 21, '04 by renerianEnjoy the club. I have never worked with babes. There are plenty of great nurses that have though.
- May 21, '04 by traumaRUsHi Oliver! We were stationed in Spain at Zaragoza Air Base in Zaragoza (Saragosa) fro 1982 to 1985. Our youngest son was born there! Loved the country and the people were so very nice and friendly. Welcome!
- May 21, '04 by suzanne4welcome to allnurses.com from rainy bangkok. quite unusual for us..........
which part of spain are you actually from. made three trips there two years ago in just a period of six months to see different areas. love the country!
are you planning on working in the us? if so, look at the sticky that i posted under the international section and you can see all of the info that you will need to help you.
good luck, and again, welcome!
- May 23, '04 by Energizer BunnyWelcome to All Nurses and don't worry about your English! You'll learn a lot here!
- May 23, '04 by OMG212Thanks, renerian, traumarus, suzzane4 and CNM, I'm from Canary Islands (Spain) It's near Africa and a very nice place. Can you explain to me how many kinds of nurses there are here?, I studied in the university for 3 years, I worked in Paliative care for 2 years, maybe it is my favorite service, I wrote 2 chapters for two books about this. Thank you for answering me.
- May 26, '04 by teripennyYou should have no trouble utilizing your Nursing skills in a nursery that has a large Hispanic population. You will learn English and Spanglish and be a great assistance to young parents. Good Luck in America