Moving to MKE....LPN looking for adviceRegister Today!
- by mitenz Dec 28, '12Hi....hubby got transferred to MKE.....I am a LPN with almost 2 years of hospice Inpatient Unit and home healthcare experience. Where would be my best avenues to look at for applying for jobs in Milwaukee? Any advice or tips would be much appreciated. Any suburbs you would recommend to live in? Hubby with be working at Mitchell Airport so something that is not too overly far away. Also what is rush hour traffic like there? Here in Phoenix it is a nightmare. Thanks in advance for any input!
- Dec 29, '12 by dianer83Www. Nursing centers.com it's in agency but it help you get establish of what's out there in mil. The VA alway hiring for Lpn too. Good luck
- Jan 5 by Pia Matermy friend is a cna in Milwaukee. She lives in Cudahy, that is where Gen. Mitchell airport is located. It is a good area to live in, from what I saw. She has 3 small children, and she is not worried about their safety at all. She works for a home health/hospice and loves it. Easy to get a job. Good luck!
- Jan 24 by tcooks7Just moved from Kenosha, which is 30 mins from Milwaukee, to Phoenix for a better opportunity for lpns. There's a lot of lpns in the Milwaukee area, but not a lot of job offers, unless you know somebody that can get you in somewhere. Good luck, though!!
- Jan 25 by evolvingrnthere are a few inpatient hospices i would def check in with them. good luck!