WGU Pre-licensure program - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 24, '12 by Hexum944I have a classmate that works full time and two that work part time and they are able to keep on top of things. They just have to be more dedicated.As far as studying beforehand, I don't think it will help. Just show up on day one and be prepared to write a lot of essays.
- Oct 26, '12 by cjag422Hey has anyone heard from their mentor. Mine hasn't called me and I am starting to worry since school starts in a few days and I haven't registered for any classes
- Oct 26, '12 by EMarieTXI got an email from my mentor today in my WGU email address.
- Oct 28, '12 by footballstarI am applying today to the program. Does anyone know when the next cohort starts? From this board it looks like april. I have a bachelors in PR/ Advertising and I made an 87 on the TEAS (but I have a low overall GPA). Anyone that starts this week, please let me know how it is. Congrats and thanks!
- Oct 29, '12 by EMarieTXFrom what I have heard, the next confirmed cohort starts April 1st at Mainland Medical.
- Oct 29, '12 by footballstarThanks. I actual spoke to an enrollment counselor today and she confirmed. I would love to connect with you guys after a few months to see how u like things. Right now I need to focus on micro, patho and stats