Where did you go to nursing school?Register Today!
- by NurseDixie Feb 20, '04I went to WVU-P, graduated in 2003.
- Feb 20, '04 by rhonda Li went to south suburban college in illinois graduated in 1996 as lpn
- Apr 3, '04 by ljr3000I went to St. Mary's Nursing School; Huntington, WV
- Apr 3, '04 by barefootladyWV TECH, 1985. Before joined w University.
- Apr 3, '04 by pamaADN Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College (currently the number 1 ADN program n WV)
BSN/MSN Wet Virginia University
- Apr 3, '04 by beckymcrnI went to Butler County Community College (BC3) Butler, Pennsylvinia graduated in 1996. Took my test in South Carolina got my PA lisence first then got one here.
- Apr 3, '04 by ABH65,CRNAAlexian Brothers, Chicago Illinois, 1965 (all male school)
- Apr 3, '04 by KathanI graduated from St. Joseph's Hospital School of Nursing in Syracuse NY
- May 11, '04 by cathy-scrapperQuote from NurseDixieI am new to the Parkersburg area and am looking for nursing programs. What kind of program was the one you took at WVU-P. Is it a BSN or RN or LPN. Just curious! We moved from Michigan and I had just been accepted into a program there. Hoping it won't take to much more to get in here. Is the WVU-P one the only one in the area?I went to WVU-P, graduated in 2003.
- May 11, '04 by Gator,SNI graduated in 2003 from Penn State University.