WSU BSN Fall 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 19, '12 by abaloneI got my interview invite on Saturday (I live in King county). It's exciting but I've decided I will also turn mine down. Good luck to everyone!!!
- Mar 19, '12 by Cassias78Anyone else apply to WSU tricities? I was just wondering how many spots they have, and how many people they interview. Thanks.
- Mar 19, '12 by Pleasant PI got my interview to go today as well! I am going to mine! I am excited!
- Mar 21, '12 by samiyegetai got my interview 2, im so happy its on the 31st this month. anyone else who got the same interview date??
- Mar 21, '12 by wa-galI'm a J1 at WSU-TC. Congrats on the interviews, dont stress about them. There are 20 students in my class. Good-Luck
- Mar 27, '12 by TristanNicoleI'm also currently a student, J1 at WSU Spokane. They accept 90 people to Spokane and 20 each to Tricities and Yakama. Its hard to say how many people they accept from each school, it depends on how many people apply all together and then how many from each school. Good luck on your interviews!
- Mar 30, '12 by kaskoI have my interview tomorrow in Spokane at 11:00 Hope it works out well!
- Apr 1, '12 by MissjohnsonKasko how was ur interview? Mine is next Saturday at 430 I'm so nervous!
- Apr 2, '12 by kaskoIt is much MUCH MUCH easier than you think! The people are very friendly and show you around the school and make you feel comfortable. Then you get called into a room with 3 people and pick an envelope from a basket. in the envelope there will be 6-8 questions that each interviewer will take turns asking. When you answer make sure you are saying it from the heart, and say it like you mean it because they hear the same answers over and over again. Some of the questions you should prepare for are:
Why do you want to be a nurse?
How do you deal with stress?
How do you confront your own biases?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years professionally?
How would you get a group of people to resolve a problem?
If you were the interviewer, what question would you ask of a prospective nursing student?
I hope this helps! Best wishes on your interview! I think I did very good, but I will actually be declining if I get accepted because I just received my acceptance from UW's BSN program!
Oh and dress nicely,like black dress pants and jacket. I can't believe that some people didn't when I went!
- Apr 2, '12 by Pleasant PAwesome advise Kasko... It was pretty much just like that! Very laid back... Just be honest!