University of Washington SoN Fall 2013 - page 19
by OBrienMP, BSN | 73,477 Views | 470 Comments
Anyone applying to the UW SoN for fall 2013? Anyone else FREAKING OUT about it like I am?... Read More
- 2Feb 14, '13 by JLoya, BSNSo how was that everyone... Good times right... I was in the Hogness lobby awaiting some friends to walk out and all they could say is, I need a drink....
Good luck everyone....
Perhaps I will see some of you when the orientation happens in the fall when we do the tours and introductions...
- 0Feb 14, '13 by tedkimQuote from Ladybug031302It was tough for me.. when I first read the three topics, I was spacing out for a few minutes..... then started writing an outline! I felt if I choose patient B, my essay will sound too general so I decided to write about patient A. But as an Korean.. there weren't much information that I am aware of that topic....! Therefore I end up writing about Patient C with no choice....Yes!! I struggled to choose too. I ended up going with patient #3 for the same reason (least familiarity). I am not satisfied with my essay but fairly confident in the math. Here's hoping!
I wrote about 1 and a half page... could not filled out 2 page.... should have managed my time wisely...
Ohh..well at least now we are free from the stress! let's enjoy until April!
- 0JLoya, I used one of your power words, but pretty much felt like I just repeated myself throughout, thanks again for all your help.
Good luck to everyone, we may have done better than we thought!!
Does it matter if they finished there essay or math, do they automatically get DQ'd?
- 0Feb 14, '13 by hudabelleHi all, I have been lurking and reading your posts for a couple days. I was so nervous last night and am pretty sure my paper will be framed in the admissions office as a "what NOT to accept" example heheh. My handwriting was shaky and I am pretty sure I repeated myself way too many times, and I didn't have a proper conclusion. I'm sure they take serious major stress in to account right?? Right?!?!?! hehehe (I'm still nervous for some reason) Now to go finish studying for the midterm I get to take tonight. I have been so busy with school for so long I am afraid I will be lost when I finally graduate and only have a job to worry about. haha
Good Luck to all of you. I wish us all the best.
- 0Feb 14, '13 by SaraFutureNurse?Really feeling bummed today....too much time to sit and figure out what I could have done differently I guess. I'm trying to look for the positives, but it's so hard to wait and just not know, and to have the what-ifs running at full speed through my brain.
I need some hobbies, ha ha!