Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 15Register Today!
- Apr 14, '12 by downtonHereshoping, what was your TEAS score?
- Apr 14, '12 by downtonDoes the letter say what number you were accepted? Like if you were #15 in the winter class?
- Apr 14, '12 by CyndyRDNo, I wish it did. I want to know how far away I am from getting in the fall session.
- Apr 14, '12 by charlotte66I got a letter today saying I am in for winter 2013 as long as I get a 7 on the compass E write. I am kind of confused, because I thought that the winter quarter was for the wait listed people. Is there a chance I can get into fall session? For those wondering my teas score was an 88.7
- Apr 14, '12 by charlotte66so does anyone know anything about compass test? Is it on a computer?
- Apr 14, '12 by margritamixI've heard that the compass test is on the computer
- Apr 14, '12 by hereshopingDownton, my TEAS was 92.7%. As far as the e-write, it's on the computer (like the TEAS and the Compass tests if you took those to get into Bellevue).
Charlotte66, as far as winter, no, that's not for waitlisted people. They take 36 in the fall and 36 in the winter (and a few for the part-time program, but at the info session I was at, they weren't sure yet if it was going to actually happen or not - I think the part-time program is also a whole separate thing - I think you have to apply specifically to that program). If you don't make the top 72 people, then you're put on a waitlist. If someone accepted for fall decides not to go, the first person on the winter list gets the offer to move to fall, and then the first person on the waitlist moves into the winter program. At least that's how I understood it.
- Apr 15, '12 by margritamixCongrats BeeDub! I can only hope that I will be able to get into winter as well because I'm right behind you on my TEAS score
Oh well, must wait until Monday