Washington Hospital Center RN residencyRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Washington Hospital Center RN residency in Washington DC Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi, Does anyone know when to apply for the next RN residency program at Washington Hospital Center?...by Guan Mar 4, '12Hi, Does anyone know when to apply for the next RN residency program at Washington Hospital Center? I heard that there will be one in April, anyone has idea? Thank you in advance for any information!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=682090©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,334 Views
- Mar 5, '12 by PolaBarI believe they offer the residencies frequently (judging from searching the forums for the hospital). I recently scheduled an interview for the program (I applied about a month ago). It is possible they are currently interviewing for April residencies.
- Mar 11, '12 by Guanthat's great to hear, thank you PolaBar. I hope it is not too late to apply, I still see the post in their hospital website.
- Mar 20, '12 by loveu123Hello, I just noticed they have put it up on the website today. The next residency starts april 23rd. You can go ahead and apply. I work there. It is a wonderful place to learn so much. Good luck.
- Mar 31, '12 by michigandeRNHas anyone already interviewed for the April 23rd start date? I just applied on 3/27 and the recruiter I talked to yesterday said I would still get an interview. I'm just wondering how far behind in the process I am. Would be a quick cross-country move for me, but this is exactly the opportunity I've been looking for so it will be worth it if it works out!
- Apr 1, '12 by PolaBarAfter the interview, I signed paperwork with HR and had a physical (need vaccination records and a recent PPD, they want 2-step, the 2nd one I can do during orientation which starts on the 23rd). There are a lot of openings (I don't know how many exactly, nor how many have been filled). I'm excited about starting, but it wasn't a cross country move for me.
- Apr 5, '12 by fashionistaRNCongrats and good luck!
- Apr 21, '12 by nurs_I_want_to_beI got hired to start to tomorrow April 23.. I think the april residency is filled up. they are now interviewing for july 2012
- May 20, '12 by Stepherbug1@ PolaBar or others who have gotten an interview and hired,
How long did it take? I applied a month ago but was wanting to do the July start because I just graduated and passed my NCLEX. I tried to call but they said they do not do status updates. Is it just a waiting game?