Washington Hospital Center RN residencyRegister Today!
- by Guan Mar 4, '12Hi, Does anyone know when to apply for the next RN residency program at Washington Hospital Center? I heard that there will be one in April, anyone has idea? Thank you in advance for any information!
- Mar 5, '12 by PolaBarI believe they offer the residencies frequently (judging from searching the forums for the hospital). I recently scheduled an interview for the program (I applied about a month ago). It is possible they are currently interviewing for April residencies.
- Mar 11, '12 by Guanthat's great to hear, thank you PolaBar. I hope it is not too late to apply, I still see the post in their hospital website.
- Mar 20, '12 by loveu123Hello, I just noticed they have put it up on the website today. The next residency starts april 23rd. You can go ahead and apply. I work there. It is a wonderful place to learn so much. Good luck.
- Mar 31, '12 by michigandeRNHas anyone already interviewed for the April 23rd start date? I just applied on 3/27 and the recruiter I talked to yesterday said I would still get an interview. I'm just wondering how far behind in the process I am. Would be a quick cross-country move for me, but this is exactly the opportunity I've been looking for so it will be worth it if it works out!
- Apr 1, '12 by PolaBarAfter the interview, I signed paperwork with HR and had a physical (need vaccination records and a recent PPD, they want 2-step, the 2nd one I can do during orientation which starts on the 23rd). There are a lot of openings (I don't know how many exactly, nor how many have been filled). I'm excited about starting, but it wasn't a cross country move for me.
- Apr 5, '12 by fashionistaRNCongrats and good luck!
- Apr 21, '12 by nurs_I_want_to_beI got hired to start to tomorrow April 23.. I think the april residency is filled up. they are now interviewing for july 2012
- May 20, '12 by Stepherbug1@ PolaBar or others who have gotten an interview and hired,
How long did it take? I applied a month ago but was wanting to do the July start because I just graduated and passed my NCLEX. I tried to call but they said they do not do status updates. Is it just a waiting game?