Start here: Board of Nursing & CNA InfoRegister Today!
- by NRSKarenRN Aug 9, '07district of columbia nurse aides:
approved nurse aide training program
cna candidate info + test centers
application for certification by endorsement (pdf)
board of nursing
nursing license renewal
nursing application package
nursing contact information
approved schools of nursing
continuing education faqs
committee on impaired nurses
online professional license search
newsletter: dc nurseLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Aug 25, '07
- 10,541 Views
- Mar 23, '09 by tyrenol0125I have a question. I am a RN in Washington DC and i am struggle to get a job because i graduated from nursing school in out of USA. So i have a language problem. Can i work at the hospital in Washington DC as a CNA without CNA certificate? it can be done in Maryland... Thanks...
- Jun 28, '09 by pfacelizi know how difficult it must be for you. I see people being given a hard time because of their accents, their english and it makes me sad .
are you an RN back in your country of origin or an RN here in the US?
- Apr 10, '11 by cha23i know this is an old thread but i would like to ask a question regarding working as a cna at washington dc. i am a graduate of a 4 year BSN degree in the philippines, and i was hoping to work as a cna while studying and taking the nclex there. what is the process of being a cna at washigton dc?
- Aug 3, '11 by cha23I am an american citizen graduate BSN from the Philippines and I will be going to Washington dc next month. I would like to start working as a CNA, and I was wondering what will be the requirement, application or training to take to become a CNA?.