HELP..I am looking for a group or 1on1 tutor for NCLEX-PNRegister Today!
- by 2brichielpn08 Jun 22, '09Hi,
I am new here in DC. I have taken NCLEX-PN twice already and i FAILED again for the second time. I am looking for someone here in DC who is offering a tutor or a group of nursing PN student that i can study with or a class that offers review for NCLEX-PN..I am hopeless and willing to pay someone to sit with me and teach me everything on how to pass this stupid exam. I need to start my life and this is the only thing that stopping me from it..PLEASE HELP..
- Jun 28, '09 by pfacelizif you want a classroom type of review, why don't you call kaplan? they have a comprehensive package that includes classroom and online resources plus they use an organized and scientific way to enhance your chances of passing.
for the nclex, its not just the knowledge that makes us pass but the analysis of every question. you have to have that full confidence on the 3rd (and glorious) attempt.
Goodluck and hope this is helpful to you.
- Aug 19, '09 by TiffanyJByou should try nursing review center in hyatsville md...it's metro accessible and is a 2-3 week comprehensive review class that cost less than $300. the teacher was great!
3601 hamilton street ste 200
hyattsville, md 20782,
- Nov 18, '09 by judy smithThere are several on-line tutor services available - some advertised on this page but you can check out other sites such as tutormatch.com; Findtutor.org; there are willing NCLEX tutors out there...who may give you a jump start to passing nclex.....................................
- Nov 30, '09 by malenurzDid you figure out what you are going to do regarding studying for your exam?