INOVA emergency dept new grad RNRegister Today!
- by msrn1012 Jul 13, '12Hello! Anyone out there who applied for the Emergency Dept New Grad Program with Inova? If so, have anyone heard from HR yet?
- Jul 22, '12 by funnywomannope I have not heard back.
- Jul 23, '12 by csj50I haven't either.
Is something going on with Inova? I have a few applications that I applied for in February, March...that are still listed as "under review." ???
- Jul 23, '12 by msrn1012thanks for the response! I applied for a position at INOVA a month ago at a differnt dept (not emergency) and i got an email from them that i wasn't selected for an interview; they let you know when they don't select you. argh. just hope i hear from them soon. looking for a job as a new grad is soo frustrating. >.<
- Aug 14, '12 by 9thwonderapply for the new grad rn float position. It was listed on craigslist. They called me for a interview. Also check the government site because they're seeking new grads as well under "RN I or Public Health Nurse I" positions. Good luck in the search
- Aug 15, '12 by KafoolaCheck Inova healthsource and call the 1800 number and select the option about a job application status or ask to talk to someone in nurse recruitment. I've applied to Inova positions for about a year, still have applications from last year under review on their website. I finally called that number and talked to someone in central recruitment and apparently some one was supposed to contact me about my application which never happened. I got a call 2 days later, had an interview and got the job. Sometimes calling the facility you applied to will help but they're very likely to refer you to central recruitment
- Aug 19, '12 by p1nkrnHas anyone had any luck getting any information on the new grad job at the Springfield ER?
- Aug 24, '12 by pamelaRN06Just curious if anyone has heard anything from HR concerning the new grad position?
- Sep 17, '12 by FutureRNBSN12I would like to know if anyone knows any information about Inova Fairfax Hospital new grad Rn program in the ED. Has anyone heard back from them? Know when the program starts? How long is the program? Any details on the program in general would be great. Thanks in advance for your help.