How much is the salary for newly grad UTAH Nurses???Register Today!
- by Margot0222 Jul 5, '06I wanted to ask if anyone can inform me of the range or starting salary in UTah....I'm planning to apply my license there..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=166278©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,623 Views
- Jul 12, '06 by rnmommy23RN or LPN? Long term or hospital or home health?
- Jul 12, '06 by Margot0222HIa gain! I'm asking for a RN salary rate in a hospital. Hope you can give me an idea. Thanks again
- Jul 13, '06 by emmasuernI graduated last year and was started at $18.65 on a tele floor. You might be able to find some hospitals that pay around $19.00 an hour. Not the best paying state. I have worked for two hospitals in Salt Lake. My personal bias is working at a teaching hospital. You will learn a lot more as a new grad. You will have interns asking you what to do. They don't realize that you just graduated and aren't really sure what is going on either. It's pretty cool though.
- Feb 24, '11 by mitch8lemIs this salary still current? I have been an RN 3 yrs, 2 in surg/trauma floor and 1 in SICU. Would like to find an ICU job in SLC. An idea of hourly wage?
- Feb 27, '11 by PACNWNURSINGI just started at Intermountain last year as a new grad. Starting salaries are 21.80 an hour with a very small increase for differential. The price of homes does not equal the pay.
- May 19, '11 by Yuppers21I'm just posting to confirm that New Grad pay for RNs is still $21.80 with Intermountain.