UTA Spring 2013 - Page 29Register Today!
- Oct 15, '12 by nikkib376Oh! Yes, where is rubyredd???
- Oct 15, '12 by dlwoodjrI got my Waitlist notification today for the AP program... I've got a 3.61 gpa with 1 consideration and I don't work for a partnership hospital.
- I got waitlist also Don - crushed - so hoped to make it in!
- Oct 15, '12 by lharvick@ adadnanurse
Are you going to accept the offer for the traditional program or are you going to wait and see if you got into the AP program?
- Can someone tell me what the "consideration" is? Is it i.e. having a prior degree? What are the options for consideration? Who tells you how many you have?
I found the information - thanksLast edit by kajnkween on Oct 15, '12
- Well I haven't gotten a letter yet! So I'm thinking acceptance and waitlisted letters went out today and denial letters go out tomorrow! Uuugghhhh! I think UTA picks the top students whether you are partnered or not. If someone has higher stats and not partnered, then they'll get in over a partnered applicant. How do we know everyone accepted were partnered?? Congrats to those accepted and good luck on those waitlisted!
- Oct 15, '12 by ballerina454I got accepted into the On Campus program and wait-listed for the AP program. I am not partnered and have 1 consideration-prior degree. 3.87 science GPA. Praying I get the call for the wait list!
- Lee, a friend of mine received her "no" letter today - so denials have gone out also.
- Mphillips, that really sucks! I haven't gotten my letter yet. But I bet if you we're to ask Parkland how many accepted were employees, I bet it's not 10. I think UTA picks who they want, the top students and waitlist everyone else, as if all employees got accepted. I think it's something fishy going on!!!!
- Quote from kajnkweenReally???? I don't know what happened to mines then. I guess they passed my name up! ThanksLee, a friend of mine received her "no" letter today - so denials have gone out also.