UT Arlington Online RN-BSN July 2, 2012 Hopefuls - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 30, '12 by ScarletFireQuote from RnBound0510No, never heard of straightliner college credits. Sorry.Hey Rosemrn,
For APA, I use the software PERRLA and it is fantastic and easy to use. I highly recommend it...it was very inexpensive on Amazon.com. I am not buying any books for this class so far...
Have any of you heard of straightliner college credits?? I was just reading about it and those courses would be awesome if they did for sure transfer to UTA!
- Jul 31, '12 by amyrnfaYou really do not need any books or programs for Prof A & B. They give you lots of resources in the course to help and guide you through the work (example papers). It is similar to Tech Writing but much easier. After you finish Prof A, you can take another nursing course the 2nd 5 week schedule. I just finished A and will take B with N3335 during the last 5 weeks. After that I will probably not be doubling up anymore.
- Jul 31, '12 by RnBound0510What is n3335? The perrla program is just a APA format maker...you don't do anything to it. It shortens your time on papers. I think there is a free trial online on their website. It really saves you time and your APA format will be perfect. . It's awesome and highly recommend it!Last edit by RnBound0510 on Jul 31, '12
- Aug 7, '12 by rnchikI have been accepted in UTA RN-BSN program not really sure how this is going to work, cannot get RN advisor on the phone to talk about my fears, need alot of help can anyone please help!!!!!!! want to do it but need guidance
- Aug 7, '12 by rosemrnRNCHIK
Listen, I have put this off several times, but feel I need to just go for it! You can do it!!! Come join us!!
- Aug 8, '12 by ScarletFireQuote from rnchikrnchik,I have been accepted in UTA RN-BSN program not really sure how this is going to work, cannot get RN advisor on the phone to talk about my fears, need alot of help can anyone please help!!!!!!! want to do it but need guidance
Hey, I am scared too, but am going for it, partly due to the people on this site who have provided moral support. Just dive in and join us. We will help you.
- Feb 23 by mesa14Hi Everyone,
I am considering UT-A for the RN-BSN online program and I'm wondering how it is going for all of you? Any info is much appreciated, thank you!