Nursing certification as elective credit??Register Today!
- by Minch Jul 27Has anyone had success with submitting copies of nursing certifications or their nursing elective credit? I have read on different topics of people submitting TNCC and receiving credit. When I emailed my advisor she said no. Just wondering if the advisors are all on the same page. I did submit TNCC and ENPC and I'm waiting for the official response.
- 707 Views
- Jul 27 by kirsnikityMy understanding is that you cannot use courses to satisfy the elective, which is probably why TNCC will not work. Same with ACLS. I had no problems getting them to accept my RNC. You need to have a certification, not a course completion. Hope this helps.
- Jul 27 by meanmaryjeanTo follow up on the AP: CEN would likely count, TNCC would not. CCRN would count, ACLS would not.
- Jul 27 by MeriwhenANCC counts.
- Jul 28 by PanasonicWhat is ANCC?
- Jul 29 by iLOVEbeesCCRN is what most people go for to satisfy the elective.
I have my CVRN as well and I wonder if they accept that. I didn't ask, though.
- Jul 29 by LakeEmeraldThey took my CEN in place of an elective. Paid $25 towards it. It worked out fine. I believe it does have to be a certification.