NURS 3425 Holistic Health Assessment - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by amyrnfaYes, I put it under the 3rd part (nutrition) under lifestyle.
- Sep 29, '12 by rosi1009Thank you Jadiva, whatever I can help you with I'll be glad to. I feel like I'm going to do really bad on the assignments, especially the obj one because I don't feel like I did a lot of detail What about you?
- Sep 29, '12 by rosi1009Thank you Amy! I'm glad I was able to find classmates to interact with. It's been very hard for me to take these classes, especially to be able to motivate myself to do the work!!
- Sep 29, '12 by commonsenseDon't feel bad Rosi, you're not the only one who feels like she should have included more. I've been working on the Week 2 Assignment and each portion is taking up a full page, now I feel like I'm going overboard.
- Sep 29, '12 by MeriwhenQuote from commonsenseDon't forget to do that because you WILL lose points if it's not there (it only took me two weeks of losing points to figure that one out). It doesn't have to be too detailed: you don't need to include portion sizes and exact amounts.Amy,
Did you do a complete 24 hour dietary intake as well?
- Sep 29, '12 by commonsenseQuote from MeriwhenI did include one Meriwhen, thanks for the advice. Any other little tidbits of information you feel might come in handy?Don't forget to do that because you WILL lose points if it's not there (it only took me two weeks of losing points to figure that one out). It doesn't have to be too detailed: you don't need to include portion sizes and exact amounts.
- Sep 29, '12 by MeriwhenQuote from commonsenseMake sure you cover everything listed in the assignment and in the rubric, even if you feel you are being repetitive. That should keep you out of grade trouble.I did include one Meriwhen, thanks for the advice. Any other little tidbits of information you feel might come in handy?
- Oct 1, '12 by 2BlessedRNFor this class don't forget to put bilateral or left and right. Just a quick tip. I had to learn the hard way. This class is very,very detailed.
- Oct 1, '12 by amyrnfaQuote from jadivajadiva, good for you! I got 5 points deducted off my COLDSPA (apparently I was not specific enough on Associated factors/affects the client portion), but I will take the A. I also took the 2nd test, it focuses on the assessment for normal/abnormal findings the whole exam. Actually changed one answer at the end and got a 100%. BTW, after reading the discussion board postings, there might be some ticked off students. Only 10 out of 30 in my group posted a peer-review article on the DB. I think it is worth 50 points! Hopefully they will grade the Obj assignment today so we can see how to proceed.Hey Rosi. I must have done something right, because she already gave me 100% in the subjective assignment. I'll see how I fear on the Obj one. Let me know if you need help. I'll PM you.