Info on UTA online RN-BSN? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 21, '12 by 2BlessedRNQuote from CoCStudentNurseSo far everything is okay. Can't wait till this Technical writing class is over.Hi all you Jan. 16th starters! How is everyone doing? It's been interesting getting used to online learning and the layout of things with these classes. So far not so bad. Anyway, I was just checking in with everybody.
- Jan 21, '12 by ~KelRN~What kind of assignments do you have for technical writing?
- Jan 22, '12 by ~KelRN~Thanks 2BlessedRN. I start that class next month and just kinda wanted an idea of what to expect.
Have you started Nursing prof A also?
- Jan 22, '12 by CoCStudentNurseQuote from 2BlessedRNhaha, I know what you mean. Technical writing is not fun at all. All I did was write in APA format during my ADN program, so this class feels like a total waste of my time.So far everything is okay. Can't wait till this Technical writing class is over.
- Jan 22, '12 by MeriwhenHandy tip I just figured out: if you click on Grades, you will see every component in the course (organized by modules/weeks/etc.), how many minutes you spent on each and if you've completed it. Checking here is a good way to help make sure you've viewed/completed everything in the module every week.
- Jan 31, '12 by trinitymasterMy friend and I start Feb 27th. Looks like it will take about 16 months unless I can find a way to juggle the courses so that I'm always taking two at a time. I'm ready to start. Hoping to do well. Only thing I have to do now is pay for the courses.
- Feb 1, '12 by Nightnurse2002I'm taking 2 classes now as well the prof nursing A is going ok so far but now with this math class ouch lucky for me I like writing hope everything is going well for the other jan 16'ers I am still on the fence about things so I can't give opinions yet...key word is YET lol
- Feb 12, '12 by RnBound0510I start Feb. 27th with technical writing as well and I have to admit, I'm totally nervous! Any tips? Is there only one professor that teaches this class? All I could find was one.