woman's hospital of texas hiring new grads? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 14, '12 by Plover1No call yet. Love them but they tell you one thing and you hope they keep their word. I can tell you now that you won't be able to get the nurse Manager on the phone. Just the Recruitor Mrs. Lynn Goodman. She will just say I will forward your resume to the manager. Which I can tell you is not going to get you far unless you visit. And even after that, it is a waiting game.
- Mar 15, '12 by JessisanRNAhhh so another waiting game. Well I applied to every single position that had LD/OB Women's Health on the TCH website so hopefully something pushes through.
Is the one doing the interview the one you met in person?
The move is supposed to be March 26 so everyone's probably on their feet trying to get things organized and stuff.
Good luck to us I guess and keep me updated please
- Mar 15, '12 by Plover1Tch is not the same as the Woman's Hospital of Texas. You must be talking about the Woman's Center that TCH built. TCH has a specific gn position that can open up at any time this semester. Other rn position you need atleast 6 months of experience. Also There is a 5 application limit before they lock you out from applying to anything again for 90 days. So watch that.
- Mar 15, '12 by JessisanRNOh sorry, I meant Women's Pavilion...which is under TCH not sure if the Women's Hospital and Women's Pavillion is the same.
There were a lot of positions that didn't specify they needed experience and some that just said experience preferred but I applied anyway.
Thanks for the heads up about the 5 application limit. I didn't know there was one but I've applied for more than 5 so hopefully they don't freeze my account. I'll stop for a bit.
Thanks for the help!
- Apr 18, '12 by Genu9inewondering if anyone knows if this hospital is currently hiring new grads?
- Apr 18, '12 by Plover1they do. it is just a matter of the managers and directors.
- Apr 20, '12 by jellybean0583Plover1, did you ever hear back from the nurse manager or from hr? I was thinking of visiting them but not sure if it will do any good.
- May 25, '12 by frenchyfry123Has anyone interview with Woman's Hospital for L&D? What kind of questions do they ask you?
- May 25, '12 by Genu9ineQuote from frenchyfry123Do u have an interview with them coming up?Has anyone interview with Woman's Hospital for L&D? What kind of questions do they ask you?
- May 26, '12 by frenchyfry123Nope, but I am HOPING to have one and just wanted to be prepared :/ do you know of many people who have gotten to interview with womans?