UTMB Spring 2013 - page 9
Hey guys! :) The application period for UTMB Spring 2013 is now open! Have any of you already applied/ taken the teas? Good luck to all!... Read More
- 0Jun 1, '12 by barb24hi dee1388,once they get your transcript it takes less than 48hrs to calculate your GPA.
"dee1388 NursingCAS Finally received one of my transcripts I am praying that they get the other one soon!! How long did it take for them to calculate yall's GPA after they received the transcript?
I have no idea what my GPA is, every time I calculate it I get different numbers. I have transcripts from two different schools. 3.44 and 3.27 I think... I just want to send it already!!! I really hope and pray I dont miss the deadline!"
- 0Jun 1, '12 by barb24Hi dee1388
I also applied to TWU two days ago, and also sent my teas and transcript. Are you sure they dont accept the Teas which i took for utmb. because i alredy sent it to them. i hope they accept it because i dont want to go through the stress of taking the teas a second time.
- 0Jun 2, '12 by nicole27so nursingcas finally calculated my gpa and they said my overall is a 3.4 which doesnt seem right because i have had above 3.5gpa for most of my semesters in college. ughh i hope that gpa is good enough for utmb and they dont consider that too low. I take the teas june 12, and im freaking out because in the past me and the teas did not get along for the science portion!
- 0Jun 3, '12 by dee1388Yes, that's what they told me when I called. I talked to someone in the nursing admission's department and she said if I don't take the teas PSI they will not accept it. I did it just in case, but if you already took it i don't think they would make you take it again through PSI, it just doesn't make sense to me but I did it to be safe.
- 0Jun 5, '12 by INuDelHi Guys!
I have been reading this forum, and just now decided to join. I've had a Nursing CAS pending application for a while, trying to finish my Statement so I can submit it... Has anyone else applied before? What are some good things to mention in my statement? I've been taking a mini-term and now started summer classes back to back... I'm kind of "numb" and clueless whenever I sit down and try to brainstorm. Help please =D
- 1Jun 5, '12 by zyb817Hey! I'm new to the forum but I am also applying to UTMB Spring 2013 semester. As far as NursingCAS goes, it took about 2 weeks for them to mark everything in as received and my GPA calculation came up a couple of days later. As far as the actual calculation, I feel like they came up short on my overall GPA. My calculations = 3.3 and their Calculations = 3.01 ...... I'm gonna need them to fix that or explain how they came up with it because I need just about every point (down to the tenths and hundreths of a point lol).