UTMB Spring 2013 - Page 77Register Today!
- Quote from bethwood2009Thank You. I am so relieved! I literally printed out an application for an ADN program this morning because I was so uncertain about my fate. I guess they got wind of itCongrats!!
I'm so excited that I can't even focus on studying for my Spanish quiz tomorrow.
I really hope you hear something soon.
- I'm in the same boat now. I'm going to have to send out apps for summer admission soon If they don't hurry and let me in!!
- I was thinking about summer programs as well. UTMB has an accelerated summer program that I was considering if they denied me. But, I didn't want to be heartbroken twice if they didn't except me for that either. Not to mention I'm not getting any younger (28yrs old), and I would hate to have to start a program in Fall 2013 or Spring 2014 for a traditional track.
- Same here! I'm 25 an plan on getting my masters as well. I want to start ASAP but I don't want to spend all the money applying if I did get in. Sending transcripts, scores and app fees get expensive!
- Yes, that does get so expensive! Plus they have the different entrance exams for different schools. So those who applied to more than one school might be paying for two exams. I had a friend who applied to 5 schools for fall and didn't get accepted into any of them. I don't even want to calculate what the financial loss was for all those schools.
- Oct 4, '12 by telma09i havent had an interview either!