UTMB Accelerated BSN Summer 2013Register Today!
- by csmo Aug 20, '12The application opened for this program just opened the other day, and I wanted to see if I could reach out to anyone else applying!
I've submitted my application, and took the TEAS V Test this morning!
I graduated Texas A&M with a Biology Degree this year and during completion of this degree I realized Nursing is where I want to be! Hope to hear from others!
- 33,266 Views
- Aug 21, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to the Texas State Nursing Programs forum for more of a response.
- Sep 10, '12 by DeeGeeNurse2BeHey csmo,
I submitted my application last night. I just graduated from University of Houston last May with a Health and Nutrition degree, and I took my TEAS test last month!
- Sep 24, '12 by gwin2015Me too, completed my application and submitted to NursingCAS. Also, took the TEAS, but did not do well since my background in not natural science. My first degree is in Statistics and I have been taking my pre-requisit courses and I am left only with chemistry which I plan to take in the Spring, 2013. Currently, I am taking 3 courses: Introduction to Psychology, Developmental Psychology and Ethics. I hope that we will all get in. A lot of strength guys in the application process!Last edit by gwin2015 on Sep 24, '12 : Reason: spelling
- Oct 2, '12 by kitchentornHowdy!
I actually graduated from Texas A&M as well (BS in Psychology, Class of '11). I recently submitted my application to UHV and am currently working on my application for UTMB. I just took the TEAS V Test last week. Do you happen to know what the average TEAS score is for the UTMB applicant pool? And are you applying to any other schools?
- Oct 2, '12 by DeeGeeNurse2BeAwesome. I applied to UHV as well! I think the average changes every application period depending on who applies and the average among those applicants. I have talked to an advisor and they said a score in the 70's is looked at as a good score and still competitive.
- Oct 11, '12 by amautmbDo you know how many applications they usually receive for the Accelerated BSN program?
- Nov 8, '12 by DeeGeeNurse2BeHas anyone heard anything?
- Nov 11, '12 by aggie2013Howdy friends! I've graduated from A&M with an Allied Health degree and have applied to UTMBs accelerated track for Spring 2013. I have submitted everything. Any idea when they tell us their admission decision? Good luck to everyone!