UTMB Accelerated BSN Summer 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 22 by hope2be2014I agree with the two previous posts. A lot of personal arrangements have to be made in advance, so waiting until just two months before classes start is cutting it very close. Also, I only applied to one school and hope to get into UTMB. If you got accepted to UTMB are still waiting on your "first choice" (and it's not UTMB), be grateful, as some of us are still playing the waiting game.
disperado75 - I'm also having an issue with mystar, so don't worry. I think it's a technical problem on their end.
- Feb 23 by clementine17If anyone is having problems with mystar try the original password utmb sent.
- Feb 25 by tru4uMy Star is back up
- Feb 27 by PepperedSushiI interviewed on 1/23 and just today mystar changed to admitted for me. Talk about anxiety levels going through the roof. Good luck to those still waiting and for those already admitted is there a fb page out there?
- Feb 27 by Sarah-Aggie2013Does anyone know what the results of the titer tests should look like on the Immunization Form? Do we just put the date we got lab work done and then: immune or not immune?
And Congrats to everyone else who has recently been accepted!
- Feb 27 by aggie2013Sarah,
I had just had the nurse attach a signed copy of the form they fill out for tb results stapled along with the form utmb provided. I hope that will work.
I know we have to do a background check- after April 11th right? Did they say anything about a drug screening- I feel like we should have to submit one but I do not recall reading about it. I need to go back and look at all of the info. So much to take in! But I can not complain!
Is any one considering living in the dorms? Since our program is just one year I think I could stick it out.
ALSO: has anyone received anything about tuition payments or deposits? I would just hate to miss turning something in.
Congrats to everyone.
- Congrats to everyone. I still haven't heard anything since my interview, but fingers still crossed. Is anyone else's Mystar not working? I checked it earlier but now I can't get in.
- Ok disregard that message. I can now access Mystar.
- Feb 27 by UHGradNurse2BeCongratulations to everyone that has been accepted to the program! I am still waiting for an e-mail, letter in the mail or the MyStar status to change to a green check. At this point, I am starting to doubt my acceptance. Maybe no news is good news and I will hear something last minute (wishful thinking). Does anyone know for sure if we are supposed to hear something by March 1? The deadline is approaching.....very anxiously waiting!
- I'm assuming we should hear accept, deny or waitlisted by March 1st. It seems like they've already sent out most acceptances. The deadline to respond to those were Feb. 25th. So for those that didn't accept it opened up a few more spots for acceptance. I guess once they get that figured out they will let the rest of us know wether we are waitlisted or denied. Did you submit an application for their traditional track as well?