UTMB Accelerated BSN Summer 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Feb 11 by KittybittiesInterviewed jan 28th got my acceptance email today! Also still waiting to hear from my first choice - uthsc-h - hopefully before feb 25....
- Feb 12 by Sarah-Aggie2013Congrats y'all! I'm still going to accept the decision even though I won't hear back from my first option until March 8. Rather be safe than sorry! And I had an interview on Jan. 16th and didn't hear back until a month later...talk about losing hope!
- Feb 13 by mile_five@DeeGee. Thanks. I interviewed at UTMB Jan. 29 and found out Feb. 11. I'm waiting to hear back from UTHSC-H, but I understand they might not let me know until sometime in March. When I've called, the Houston people have been very unhelpful and like a broken record; I guess they get tired of people asking the same question all the time. I wonder how binding the UTMB commitment is since I have to let them know soon.
- Feb 14 by doublewhammyI interviewed at UTMB about 2 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything yet. Fortunately, UTHSC - H is my first choice, and I unexpectedly heard from them last week. I've already accepted UTHSC, but I was kind of surprised i hadn't heard anything yet from UTMB.
- Feb 18 by UHGradNurse2BeHey everyone! This is my first post on this website. I wanted to see if there was anyone else waiting to hear back? I have not been contacted for an interview and I am getting pretty nervous. I do not enjoy this waiting game :/
- Feb 18 by DeeGeeNurse2BeI'm still waiting as well.
- Feb 19 by amautmbI am waiting as well. I have not been contacted for an interview either.
- Feb 21 by haveadamDoes anyone know how long UTMB's accelerated program is? Their site says it's 3 semesters so I'm guessing it runs from May 2013 - May 2014 but I wasn't sure.
- Feb 21 by haniakI've been accepted to another school, but I'm still waiting to hear from UTMB. I haven't been contacted for an interview yet either. I think asking students to keep waiting until March to hear an answer is kinda cutting it close, especially since the program starts in May :X
- Feb 21 by disperado75I am still waiting too, I am crossing all the fingers in my body to be called a lot of students got accepted in both UTMB and UTHSCSA , hopefully those students can stopb being selfish and let either one of the school about where they attend to study, because they are HOLDING seat that can be used by any one of us who is in the waiting list...
ALSO I CHECKED MY STAR AND IT S NOT WORKING,,,, DOES IT MEAN THAT MY APPLICATION IS DENIED ?